Guess where I'm going tonight.....

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
To see Will Young at the Symphony Hall Birmingham - I can't wait, I have never seen him live before but after his performances on X factor and stuff lately I am really excited!

Has anyone else seen him live before?

I've seen him live a few times and you'll have a great night! He is brilliant! We loved him from his very first appearance on Pop Idol (even before Simon telling him he was average) and my daughter and I still watch the old tapes every now and again of the Pop Idol series and I still get the butterfly feelings in my stomach when Will and Gareth are stood together before Ant announces the winner!!! How sad are we?

Have a great time!

i saw him live in belfast a few years ago and he was brilliant!! you will have a great night:thumbsup2

Have a great time (and mini trippee please!)

hope you had a fantastic evening :goodvibes

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...............................................

Here is my minnie trippie, as requested by Mrs Wilson!

As I was working yesterday I wasn't shutting the shop until 4pm, so it was going to be a bit of a rush. Typically there were no customers for the last hour then 5 came in at ten to four so I left late. Then I got on the M42 and it was chokka. Took me ages to get home! I showered and drest - then we piled the kids into my car to go and collect my friend Lou. We got Matt to drop us into Birmingham as we couldn't be bothered to find somewhere to park - I'm driving an SMax these days and car park spaces just aren't big enough! Thank the lord for Parking sensors!! :rotfl:

We had a lovely dinner at Wetherspoons, I had BBQ Chicken Melt and Lou had gammon, I also had a double Archers and Orange Juice while Lou had a rose spritzer.

We got into the Sypmphony hall at about 7.10 and the line for the Loo was huge! :scared1: So we went up to find our door - on the 5th floor door 7. There were toilets upstairs that no one knew about and we didn't have to wait - good job!

Then we went and found what we thought were our seats. Sat there munched our choccies - and waited. There was a support act but I can't remember their names, they were pretty good though. I think the support did about 5 songs then the lights came up. A few people went to the loo and there were a couple of ladies who had come past us once while we were sitting down, they came through again and we discovered that we were sat in the wrong seats, well Lou was - she should have been in 28 and she was in 29!! We had messed up the whole seating for our row, but it was left to us and the ladies to sort out as the ushers were rubbish! Eventually we sorted it out and they sat next to us. They were great fun and the one dished out some glow sticks to us and we had a good old natter about cheesy pop, Will, Britney, TT etc!! We appeared to be the only ones with glow sticks in the place as it all seemed rather sedate - not at all what I'm used to at a concert!

Will finally came on at about 8.30 ish. He sang a lot of stuff from his new album. He was really good, sang everything live and really interacted with the audience a lot! He was also really really funny, and kept saying that he felt like he was on a cruise ship because of the shape of the Symphony hall and that when we all go outside we would be in the Bahamas! :lmao: It was alctualy nice to be able to hear everything he was singing too as when he did "Who am I" you could have heard a pin drop everyone was just listening - no singing or whooping etc .

Overall it was a great night, a bit hard on the bum in the seats but we had a lovely time - I would recommend him for sure!

How was that Jo ??????

Excellent report Gems, sounds as though you had a brillant time.

souds like you had lots of fun Gems,any piccies ?

How was that Jo ??????

Thanks Gems. :hug: Sounds like you had a great time. I still think he is just fabulous and I love most of the stuff he's done!!

Great report

thanks for sharing

Great to hear you enjoyed yourself

No I didn't get any pictures, we weren't really near enough. I did some video though, I might try uploading it later, never done that before though so I'll see how it goes! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter