Guess what

EPCOTgrl1

DIS Veteran
I may be working at WDW next summer... The manager at innoventions came out and told me to get a vest because i know how to do everything down there. he said next summer if i can find a place to stay and went to casting that he would put me as a hostess, tappi persenter and on the segway! i cant wait! and i have a place to live because my managers mom (my moms friend) is moving down in december! and she is going to work there too... and since the house has like 6 rooms it is all good! i cant wait!

that is soooo cool i wish i could work there lol i am gonna go down for the summer program when i go to college

Very cool Chelsea...so uhhhh can we all come visit ya?! lolol

I think I am gonna do the college summer program.

I know i am gonna do the college program... but this is a good start because it is the same place that i would like to serve when i am a CP.

Im so jealous! Im gonna try to go to college down there so I can get an AP and then go all the time. I wanna work there though!

ooh so thats soo cool! im definitely going to do the college program, but i just recently found out high-schoolers can work there. i would if i had a place to stay!! your so lucky!! hope no one gives you the evil eye while you are working lol ;)

thats so cool. Your so lucky. I wish I could but im only 15. A few more years:D

awesome Chelsea! I wanna go visit you now! :teeth:

I'm definately gonna do the CP when I get to college....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter