Guess What?!

Hahahaha. This totally reminds me of my boyfriend's sis in law. She was leaning against the glass window of an ice cream parlor, tooted louder than sin, and actually fogged up the window.

Hahahaha. This totally reminds me of my boyfriend's sis in law. She was leaning against the glass window of an ice cream parlor, tooted louder than sin, and actually fogged up the window.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Funny...yet soo disgusting!

Nothing worse than when an 18 yo boy fogs a room. I'm always bugging him to come sit with his ol' ma for a spell, and EVERY SINGLE TIME he lets one rip! Passive-aggressive, I tell ya.

Man! I can't wait til my boys are older....NOT!

Just throw him in the cistern! :cutie:

Chicken Butt!!!

Guess Who

Chicken Poo!!!

:rotfl: Thought we needed some Poop jokes on the board....it had been way to long.

DS5 and I were at Target today and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart).....He giggles and says "whooooa that was AMAZING!" I look up and there is this older woman looking at me disgusted look on her face....I just said "guess you feel better..." when I got in the car we had a conversation about saying exscuse me....

:lmao: :lmao: Hope that doesn't get me kicked off the boards!? :lovestruc

and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart)

...that's just begging for the tag fairy!!!! :rotfl2:

What is louder than sin? :lmao:

That is funny!! Oh man!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I didn't know farts could fog up windows....hmm could that be a science project for school?!

DS5 and I were at Target today and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart).....He giggles and says "whooooa that was AMAZING!"

I would probably pay a dollar or two to have this as my cellphone ringtone. Right in the middle of a big meeting, I forget to turn my phone down, and you hear a giant ripper, followed by a 5 year old's voice touting his amazing abilities.

Thank you for the *fantastic* story! :)

-ExBellhop

What is louder than sin? :lmao:

That is funny!! Oh man!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I didn't know farts could fog up windows....hmm could that be a science project for school?!

sure, you jurt cozy up against a window, let one rip and turn around real fast and take a picture. Repeat until you get results. Then hypothesize about what is in you farts that would cause this to happen.

Poof! pixiedust: theres your science project!

Then hypothesize about what is in you farts that would cause this to happen.

Poof! pixiedust: theres your science project!

I hypothesize that Taco Bell farts will fog the window more completely than McDonald's farts.

Please begin the test.

Funding will be forthcoming. And by forthcoming, I mean not coming at all.

Just let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
ExBellhop

I hypothesize that Taco Bell farts will fog the window more completely than McDonald's farts.

Please begin the test.

Thanks!
ExBellhop

It's so funny you say that my DBF was going on and on about Taco Bell farts last night:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

trust me those are nasty!

Please begin the test.

Thanks!
ExBellhop

I will bring the idea up at staff meeting tommorrow see if any teachers are up for the challenge of a science project - :rolleyes1

Wow. I haven't heard the "Guess What?...Chicken Butt" thing in forever..

Thanks for the smiles and the memories :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter