• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess What!

sconnell

DIS Veteran
My DH just got me a new phone, (I lost mine) and it has an mp3 player on it! I already had one, but now I have one on my phone! Podcasts going on it ASAP! ;) It'll be nice for walking or an unexpected wait somewhere. I won't have to have a phone and an mp3 player. :)
Though, it's not one of those nifty iPhones that are coming out in a couple days. Maybe in a few years I'll be able to afford one of those! :lmao:

That's so cool!! I'd love to get my hands on one of the iphones...but we'll be waiting for that too! :rolleyes1

I have a white chocolate phone and my DD has the lime green one - and I got them both FREE!!!! :cool1: :cool1: Can I get the podcasts on it? Do the podcasts have to be downloaded every day? :confused:

Yep. You should be able to. The same way you put songs on it.
ETA: How did you get them free?

My DH just got me a new phone, (I lost mine) and it has an mp3 player on it! I already had one, but now I have one on my phone! Podcasts going on it ASAP! ;) It'll be nice for walking or an unexpected wait somewhere. I won't have to have a phone and an mp3 player. :)
Though, it's not one of those nifty iPhones that are coming out in a couple days. Maybe in a few years I'll be able to afford one of those! :lmao:

I can relate about having to wait to afford stuff! Still how cool to have a phone w/ the MP3 player! My cell phone has just conked out (another one finally bites the dust!)---I am going to now suggest to hubby a phone w/ an MP3 player, thanks to you---though I'll have to retract my statement from this morning, "All I want is a cell phone that simply calls people---who needs all of these accoutrements?" Enjoy your new phone!

I don't know if you want one of those iPhones this quickly because from what I've heard there isn't going to be any extended warranty available on them. All there is going to be is the 90 day incidentals and thats it.

I don't know if you want one of those iPhones this quickly because from what I've heard there isn't going to be any extended warranty available on them. All there is going to be is the 90 day incidentals and thats it.

I also heard that the data plans for iPhones are going to be more expensive than the regular data plans (which are already too expensive for me!) and that there will be a significant fee if you attempt to terminate your contract. That second fact combined with the limited warranty makes me think that this might not be a good investment until it has been on the market for a while and we can make sure that they will live up to all the hype.

I have a white chocolate phone and my DD has the lime green one - and I got them both FREE!!!! :cool1: :cool1: Can I get the podcasts on it? Do the podcasts have to be downloaded every day? :confused:
The Dis Unplugged updates every Tuesday to a throng of anxious, adoring fans! So, you would only need to download the only podcast of any importance on Tuesdays... :)
Yep. You should be able to. The same way you put songs on it.
ETA: How did you get them free?
Free! Free!!! I've done some research for you - if you are already under contract but are eligible for a contract extension (and willing to go another couple of years), try Letstalk.com or Wirefly.com. They both offer decent discounts over the phone companies and some are free. Free? I love FREE!
I can relate about having to wait to afford stuff! Still how cool to have a phone w/ the MP3 player! My cell phone has just conked out (another one finally bites the dust!)---I am going to now suggest to hubby a phone w/ an MP3 player, thanks to you---though I'll have to retract my statement from this morning, "All I want is a cell phone that simply calls people---who needs all of these accoutrements?" Enjoy your new phone!
:rotfl2: You sound just like me from a few weeks ago! I have a video Ipod so I didn't care abut the mp3 feature; I have a good video camera and digital camera so those features I didn't think I'd care about either...until I started doing research... Now it looks like I'm going to get the Sony Ericsson W810i. It got an 8 out of 10 on cnet.com - and just when I said I didn't care if it took pictures/video or had an mp3, I found I NEEDED it all! :goodvibes See, it's stuff like this that will make sure I will have to work 2 jobs to keep up with all the stuff I want/need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter