• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess what this Cast Member is doing...

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
Guess what this Cast Member is doing...

cm.png

I'm guessing it has something to do with the item in his hand? Is he counting off the number of people in a certain area?
Or just showing off his new hat?

Cool! now I know what kind of uniform to look for a CM in to be operating it. Usually my clue has been when a photopass photog is in the area.

a%3E
It took us a while to find this CM, he was in disguise!

5859360501_0b6077bcfe.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brettkiger/5859360501/in/set-72157626817258706

Kind of funny, couple of trips ago, we decided to try our luck, never giving much stock in it working for whomever....there was 4 of us....me, my wife, our daughter and her husband.....wife goes over and out it comes.....everyone else tries but no luck...wife goes again and it comes out....it was hilarious...we said she had the magic power.....

Totally off topic, but a couple of trips ago we caught the operator of the trash can. He wasn't in uniform - he looked like a tourist and was talking extremely low into a hidden mic. Would never ever had picked him out in a crowd but the trash can along with lots of kids following it came through a Tomorrowland gift shop (can't remember the name) that dh and I were shopping in and that is when we noticed him.

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though."

Cool! now I know what kind of uniform to look for a CM in to be operating it. Usually my clue has been when a photopass photog is in the area.

I don't think knowing the uniform will help much as that is the uniform of all CM's in Fantasyland.

Hey!

My garage door just went up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter