• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess what? It's MARCH!!!

I'm getting ready to leave in about 1 hour. Our flight is tomorrow morning so we are headed across state tonight to catch it tomorrow. I can't believe our trip is actually here and the weather is looking promising :cool1:

ok, today was the s l o w e s t day ever....I did laundry, cleaned the house, made dinner...& it STILL isn't over:scared1:

I leave in 11 more days!!! I ammmm sooo excited :-) Then again this weekend is booked with many activities to do so I wont count those! Oh anything to get the time closer!!!

I'm getting ready to leave in about 1 hour. Our flight is tomorrow morning so we are headed across state tonight to catch it tomorrow. I can't believe our trip is actually here and the weather is looking promising :cool1:

You probably left already, but HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!:banana: :banana:

ooo I like this calculator too!

Let's see...I have 11 days left, but if I don't count the day we leave, that's 10, today is half over so 9 1/2, weekends fly by so that's 7/12, dd is performing in the school play this week wed, thurs, fri, sat & sun,so that should take off at least another day....so 6 1/2, I hate Mondays - I'm always in a fog, so that makes 5 1/2 :banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

Yep, now you got it...so basically, it's like you leave tomorrow!!:woohoo:

11 days left!!!! Starting to pack.. God i hope this goes fast.. im tired of the New England cold
:woohoo:

But at least you're already in Florida!!!!!

It's brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold here 32 today....

6 days left for me....

So Sorry! You will be here soon enough, now lets all pray to weather gods for warmth and sunshine!

OMG we have hit the single digits.. Its Amazing!!! 9 days left... And i have a cold now UGH!!!!!

I can't believe I am starting to count down the hours!! It is only 93 hours until we leave for WDW and then its another 16 driving, so, 109 hours until we walk through the gates of MK and see Mickey!!!!:cool1: :cool1:
2 nights in POP and then 7 nights AKV Savannah view!!
pirate: pirate: :yay: :yay: pirate: pirate:
I haven't been in 2 years which is a record for me so I am having withdrawals and can't wait!!!!
I hope everyone who is going has the time of their life!! I know we will, gets me teary just talking about it.
Big Smiles, Big Smiles!!!:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter