Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout

Just FYI, I posted in Theme Parks because of discussions that had taken place there of same at WDW. :)

Yikes...negative comments on Facebook are already 200:1.
no offense to anyone but I can't help but feel like we take any new ride confirmations with skepticism and doubt. I definitely don't see it here but just seeing the Facebook ratio makes me think that. One day I would love for open arms to attraction confirmations, but whatever. I'm weird and optimistic. Personally I kind of don't care about this announcement (it's in California which I'm probably not going to anytime soon and it's pretty much replacing the red-headed step child of the towers worldwide, after all it was an afterthought trying to get people to go to California Adventure in the first place). I am intrigued though about the final product and what's to come from there. I am excited but when I meant I don't care, I'm just moving on with my life compared to skipping for joy like when I see an MGM update.

Also that's a short turnaround time for work! When was the last time we saw that, gran fiesta tour?

I think it's hilariously ambitious of them to announce it CLOSING in early 2017 to reopen by SUMMER 2017. I'll believe it happens that quick when I see it. Couldn't retheme Maelstrom (which is WAY less complicated) in a short period of time.

Right? I was about to post the same thing. Seems ... optimistic.

I think it's hilariously ambitious of them to announce it CLOSING in early 2017 to reopen by SUMMER 2017. I'll believe it happens that quick when I see it. Couldn't retheme Maelstrom (which is WAY less complicated) in a short period of time.
Well this is Disneyland not WDW. This is also not as extensive as maelstrom was. The ride system and vehicles are staying exactly the same. It's just a simple theming change. I'd argue maelstrom was more complicated.

no offense to anyone but I can't help but feel like we take any new ride confirmations with skepticism and doubt. I definitely don't see it here but just seeing the Facebook ratio makes me think that. One day I would love for open arms to attraction confirmations, but whatever. I'm weird and optimistic. Personally I kind of don't care about this announcement (it's in California which I'm probably not going to anytime soon and it's pretty much replacing the red-headed step child of the towers worldwide, after all it was an afterthought trying to get people to go to California Adventure in the first place). I am intrigued though about the final product and what's to come from there. I am excited but when I meant I don't care, I'm just moving on with my life compared to skipping for joy like when I see an MGM update.

Also that's a short turnaround time for work! When was the last time we saw that, gran fiesta tour?

I was actually OK with the Frozen overlay in EPCOT. I will physically picket if this is announced for WDW.

Well this is Disneyland not WDW. This is also not as extensive as maelstrom was. The ride system and vehicles are staying exactly the same. It's just a simple theming change. I'd argue maelstrom was more complicated.

I'd beg to differ. While the vehicles may be the same, the interior and exterior theming seemed pretty extensive based in the artwork.

I was actually OK with the Frozen overlay in EPCOT. I will physically picket if this is announced for WDW.
I was too. Maelstrom was ok but neat considering it was like a b-ticket compared to every other dark ride on property. For protesting, it depends where. If it's in universe of energy I'll be ok with that. Tower in Florida? Absolutely no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter