GTY Rates

paul436

Mouseketeer
When do GTY rates come out? I’m looking at sailing next October out of NYC.

Whenever DCL has sold a certain percentage of staterooms in a category, they may offer GTY rates. This is not a discount, it just gives them flexibility as guests do not get to choose a specific stateroom.

If you mean a GT rate, which is a discounted and restricted rate, they may or may not offer one. Pre-Covid, when offered, GT rates usually came out after PIF, so around 90 days. Over the last year GT rates were much more common and offered earlier, but the ships have more passengers now, so there may be fewer GT rates.

Yes, I meant the discount rates. I saved a lot on my last cruise with that. I don’t have a room preference necessarily. Would just like a veranda

Go to the Disney website's "Find a Cruise" page, and on the right click on "Show Special Offer Filters", then click on "Save Up to 35% on Select Sailings". From there follow the prompts until you see the current list of GT cruises. Some other websites also list these.

They appear at different times for different cruises- no way to know in advance. Usually they appear after the cruise's pay-in-full date, but sometimes they appear before that date.

Go to the Disney website's "Find a Cruise" page, and on the right click on "Show Special Offer Filters", then click on "Save Up to 35% on Select Sailings". From there follow the prompts until you see the current list of GT cruises. Some other websites also list these.

They appear at different times for different cruises- no way to know in advance. Usually they appear after the cruise's pay-in-full date, but sometimes they appear before that date.
Thanks! Very helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter