Grumpy Challenge 2017.... A Marathon Weekend TR (Updated 3/19 Final Thoughts)

HI Ryan!:wave2:

I know I am obviously very late to this TR.As a fellow college student, you must know how busy school gets with all the work and stuff. But, I am finally back on the DIS and I was able to finish your entire TR today. I really enjoyed it.::yes::

I have also stayed at SSR a couple times, and I totally agree with your review. It is really nice - the pools and proximity to DS is great, but the BC is my favorite resort as well!:thumbsup2

I loved reading your reviews on the ADRs you had this trip. I am heading to the Boathouse this summer, it will be my first time as well so I'm excited to try it out!:)

All your park posts/pictures were great. It seems like you were able to get a lot accomplished over your 9 days!

And of course, congratulations on completing your first marathon. It was a lot of fun reading your experiences through each race! I loved all the character photos and seeing backstage ares and such. Also, those metals are beautiful!:goodvibes

That is so exciting you already have some plans for 2018. If you decide to do a TR I will definitely be reading along!

Overall I really enjoyed your TR and look forward to hearing more of your adventures in the future!

-Alison:wizard:
Thanks for reading my report! Yes I do know how much work school is and the time it takes up!

I think you'll love the Boathouse!

We did so much but still didn't do everything I wanted. That's what next trip is for I guess.

Thanks! The marathon is a one of a kind experience.

I will most definitely try to do another trip report!

Thanks again for following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter