Grubbin's & Boozin' 2005: Days 5 & 6

I love reading your trip reports! They are so entertaining and clever...your "meal cost" is too funny. I also want to know why you aren't writing guide books?

Eagerly awaiting the next report!

what a blast

wow ! I knew fultons was expensive but.....

Hot Snot---had me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Very, very fun! Thanks for the laughs!

Not exactly a word that's compatible with the "boozin'" part of your thread. I'm looking for the green/sick emoticon but can't find it.

I have an excellent photo of crab-tastic but I can't figure out how to upload it.

Where's the trip report Allison?!?! I'm actually having to work at work instead of reading your wonderful trip report! Please! I'm begging you! :worship:

I think my boyfriend and I need to schedule a trip with you guys, your idea of dinner is about like ours ;)

I think we should form a club. Disneyworld is the one place I know I can drink and not worry about driving me or my ds14 back home!!!! :banana:

LglBlonde said:
Where, oh where is the trip report?

:cheer2:

I just got back some pictures a few days ago, hence the delay. But I have started it and will post it asap! Thanks for being patient, you guys are great! :goodvibes

ooh, a guided tour by al and kory of wdw and all that alcohol that the world has to offer us? buy 10 hotel rooms, get vettechics room free?? whaddya say, wdw?? i would like to vote in the week of korys bday since i don't know when allisons is... and i need me that plan-time to gets away from the works... then i'd be on :cloud9:

I always look forward to your reports! This one did not disappoint!

Debbie

monica31671 said:
I think you should write a guide book. I'd buy it.

Sign me up for a copy too!

Thanks for the very entertaining report! You guys are my kind of vacationers! It would be hilarious to drink with you, but I don't think I could keep up!

What a great dining report!!

So, since you mentioned you quit your job....you really SHOULD write a book!!!

Thanks again! Patiently waiting.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter