Grubbin' & Boozin': And you thought last year was bad! *NEW, 2.23, PAGE 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
vettechick99 said:
Thanks everyone for reading. You're all so kind. :love:

I love these reports!
I had my first Jaegar Bomb thanks to you :drinking1 ...
definately jump starts the night :cool1:
When's your next trip to WDW? I want to buy you and Korey a Jaegar Bomb!
Ever been to Jellyrolls?

Ali~ Please enlighten me... What's in a Jaeger Bomb? I've had my fair share of Jaeger shots back in the day. (When we had to cross the state line to get it.) Yes...I am a bootlegger, a convict, a criminal, a culprit, a delinquent, a drunkard, a evildoer, a felon, a outlaw, a rapscallion, a reprobate, a rogue, a rowdy, a ruffian, a scalawag, a scamp, a scoundrel, a sinner, a sneak, a villain, and a wrongdoer, but damn, those were some good drinks and some good times!! ;) ;) (DH didn't know me in those days!) :rolleyes1

I just need to say that I've read your entire report thus far in ONE day. I got nothing yesterday, and my husband is now re-thinking the $200 desk chair, he just had to have. Apparently it is too comfy or I wouldn't be so obsessed! Thank you! I am so excited for our trip in March.

A side note: a jaeger bomb is red bull w/ a shot of jaeger. Deliciously sweet, like candy. Has spelled trouble for me many a night!

vettechick99 said:
hucifer, you definitely don't have to drink! We do enough for you. :teeth: But I do try to sprinkle some Disney in between the alcohol and food posts. Just for my non-drinkers. ;) Oh, and I sure hope you can convince hubby to take you back before 5 years. No one should have to wait that long!! :sad:

Didn't you write a trip report? You'll have to bump it up...word on da skreet it was hilarious.
Fortunately, I'm taking a girls' trip in October (see sig). But you know it just isn't the same without your DH there!

As for my trip reports...I would bump them, but it is bad etiquette to bump your own threads...isn't it? :rolleyes1

vettechick99...I have to say you finally crossed a line and made me laugh out loud while reading the last installment at work...Are you trying to get me fired????

Old people can sleep anywhere...AND you took a picture...classic..you are officially the woMAN!!! :lmao: :worship:

well howdy- do....apologies for the confusion. maybe i was reminicsing too much. your adventures are like reminders for things i can relate to. thank you for recognizing the new @ posting --- as what was on my writing slate
did not transfered. and yes i was "playing" with the graphics as they seem
so :cool1: . most of my time is spent on the cruise boards but we always spend the week after in wdw. currently we are scheduled for the 11 nighter
on the wonder. however, does the wdw trip reports/ boards have different rules? the dcl trip reports were my guide--i.e. live from the magic--it is very
routine for cruisers to have posted several trip reports under one title. to me
that make sense for tracking the different cruises. i also think others adding
their comments are very interesting. :scratchin . i noticed many responded
to reports that they can relate or add info too. sometimes the orginator
responded to their comments. i wrote an intro to stressed i was writing for
fun. but even though some info was lost in translation, it was accurate.
[ our experiences ]. actually i have been reading most of your report from the
begining...but i only registered recently to ask a question on the cruise boards. i thought alot of the things you wrote were very funny, :lmao: ..so i
gave input on why i thought different sections were. i think the main purpose is to have fun and no grading intended. i also think the graphics are neat
especially when you don't have pictures. :thumbsup2
darn.. it seem when i post all the previous ones are given the same number.

Shelby, like Amy said, a Jeager Bomb is a shot of Jeager in a Red Bull. I hate both of them separately - yuck! But together they taste like a Smartie candy. I have to also mention, if I haven't already, that I sip my shots. It's so lame, I know I'm a punk. But the times I've shot shots, I'm literally laid out on the ground begging for someone to take my life. So I sip them like a drink and I come out smelling like a rose!

Try it though! It's great!

DebIreland said:
Vettechick, thoroughly enjoying your report. Thanks! :thumbsup2 Oh, by the way, you gave me great info and advice last year on renting points. We were scaredy cats and didn't go for it that time but we're doing it this year for our trip in October/November - I even rooted through my PMs to find your messages so I could gather any and all info on DVC. Thanks for your advice. :worship: I can't wait to see the Boardwalk. :hyper:

Hey Deb! Long time, no talk! So glad you are renting points. How was your last trip? Did you do a trip report?

DebIreland said:
Brando, it's hardly "freaking-out" or "puke" worthy stuff! It's not like he re-used a refillable mug. :teeth:

:lmao: I think people have been flamed off the DIS for that before!

vettechick99 said:
Hey Deb! Long time, no talk! So glad you are renting points. How was your last trip? Did you do a trip report?
Our trip was amazing - it's ruined us for all other holidays though. I'm so glad we're doing our once-in-a-lifetime-holiday again. :teeth: Trip report? My God, I couldn't even function when I got back with the post-Disney depression dripping off me. Anyway, I feel good again now and a return trip is cheaper than meds. :lmao:

DebIreland said:
Our trip was amazing - it's ruined us for all other holidays though. I'm so glad we're doing our once-in-a-lifetime-holiday again. :teeth: Trip report? My God, I couldn't even function when I got back with the post-Disney depression dripping off me. Anyway, I feel good again now and a return trip is cheaper than meds. :lmao:

.... we are going on a cruise in 3 weeks, and I'm worried we'll wish we would have gone back to Disney! We did a cruise for our honeymoon (3 years ago) then the next year we went to Disney and my husband proclaimed it the best vacation ever! Now he's hooked, so we went back last September, but I talked him into trying a cruise since we have a baby on the way!

I just have to say this thread makes me want to pee my pants---

Love from the North GA redneck ;)

And to think my jeans only say "wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low."

I'm glad I'm not the only one with boring jeans! :lmao: :rotfl:

ready for more.... :woohoo:

vettechick99 said:
OK, I really don't know what to say about that post above. Literally. I'm speechless. Dumbfounded. Should I be insulted or flattered? :duck: Let's move on.

hucifer, you definitely don't have to drink! We do enough for you. :teeth: But I do try to sprinkle some Disney in between the alcohol and food posts. Just for my non-drinkers. ;) Oh, and I sure hope you can convince hubby to take you back before 5 years. No one should have to wait that long!! :sad:

Didn't you write a trip report? You'll have to bump it up...word on da skreet it was hilarious.

Brando and WDW LOVR, bring it on! If we get to go back this year, we'll all meet up at the Adventurer's Club. But you have to be willing to drink a Yeager Bomb. I'm much funnier after you've had one or two.

Thanks everyone for reading. You're all so kind. :love:

Adventurers Club or Jellyrolls. I can sing real good :woohoo:

Yeager bombs good. Those and tequila are the only shots Laurie can do. Funny things happen after that. Here's hoping you guys can make it in Oct.

Love your trip report! I'm going to have to go back and read the others. Your sense of humor is wonderful!

My fiance and I are going to be doing some GnB at the F&W festival on our honeymoon in November. Thanks for the tips on how to find seating during the free beer tastings! I laughed so hard, sounds just like something we would do, as a matter of fact, I was telling him the story and I lost him after I said you had to share the beer 4 ways...he was appalled! :rotfl:

ETA: Grace is beautiful! Loved the pic of her!

first-- i told my wife that "howdy do " joke wouldn't work! but if nothing else
i am learning... wdwlover asked not to "hijack" this thread. therfore, my references to the dcl trip reports. vette/chick mentioned flamed off....that's sounded like everyone ganging up on another. for the record, i read most
of vettechick's reports and had some fun responding. there are pages and pages of posters doing the same thing except they 've been responding from the begining. so please do not wipe your nasty opinions on me! i am not impressed by gangs. i joined these boards because we go to disney alot and
i enjoyed reading about all the trip reports. i thought it might be nice to meet others from the dick and jane era. or maybe listened to jo jo gunne? i did not cared for the vail threats or being called stupid. [heck, i have a wife for...oops that's right i am not in the click so i shouldn't make a joke]. and if you do "flame off" anyone having a different mug opinion....how shallow is that? i do want to thank deb/ireland for trying to playdown the "hostiles".. and my opinion on her jeans comments, i guess would depend on the lining?! pants? ever heard of "hotpants"--they were once very popular. i am sorry
to the orignator as i really did laughed at your adventures. i wished alot more shared your disney 'spirits. that's remind me, i need a drink.

hucifer said:
Fortunately, I'm taking a girls' trip in October (see sig). But you know it just isn't the same without your DH there!

Ummmm, sometimes that can be a GOOD thing!! ESPECIALLY with ME there!! :crazy2:

Lil' Grumpy, let me be the one to apologize. I'm sorry that you feel ganged up on and excluded from the "clique". I think I can speak for everyone in that we were all confused by your post and questioned your motives. Trolls (posters who join boards just to cause trouble) run rampant on every board...and with your low post-count, it only made us question you more.

I would also like to say that new people join trip report threads (including this one) all the time, so don't feel there is a clique. I'm an equal-opportunity trip reporter...I love to hear all comments and like to feel we are a welcoming bunch. :teeth: Doesn't everyone agree?

I am sorry your feelings were hurt.

Y'know, for someone with such a sharp wit, it isn't obvious right away what a sweetie you are, but you always seem to handle these little "hiccups" so well!

BTW, with all the happyhaunts lovefests, don't you fret for a moment that you're falling out of favor. Love her lots, but that doesn't mean you're not still at the top of our lists!! :grouphug:

Can't wait for your next installment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter