Grubbin' & Boozin': And you thought last year was bad! *NEW, 2.23, PAGE 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vettechick and Kory! I have now had a chance to read all your reports. I have to say they were some of the most entertaining reports I have ever read. I even printed some of them out so I could read them on my train ride home! I was laughing out loud and people were all giving me the "odd look". Too bad, I was having too much fun to care what they thought! HA!!

Thanks for the hard work you put into typing them up! I can't wait for you to go to Disney again so we can hear more about your adventures!

:goodvibes

SamIAm21, thanks for the nice words. I can say I did the exact same thing on delswife's and Kevin Stringer's reports. I guess we are shamelss!

The next report is half done and I'm working on it right now.

And yes, Den, you can play with my M-16 anyday. You just have to ask Kory first. ;)

Vettechick waiting for the next report. You are great.

yupper ally just you take your time; we all know what happened to stephen king when he got rushed with his books!!
meself , got back from las vegas where my hubby pushed me around..
ok, i sprained my ankle and we had to get a wheelchair for me cuz my stoopid limb won't listen when i say go... kinda gives a new meaning to the term drinking and driving i will have to say...
and talk about yer service!! front seat accomodations (well, i brings me own seat with me y'see..) no waiting at the buffets... southwest is just a walk on term i use superflously... seriously... then we went to chi town and got to see Wicked... hubbys first run-in with an opera or musical and he liked it almost as much as me.. plus after intermission they gave us box seats..we could see the wizard spittin as he sang.. yummy... if you gets the chance, go... wait in line about 2 hours early and get the extra seats (they had 8.. we got 7 and 8) as i loved the wizard of oz, i really enjoyed the before/during/after tale that this was.. bye! femail "gimpy"

Come ON!!!!! Hurry UP! With the next part. Pretty please? Because... it's ALL good times. Excellent reports. Very. Made me wreck dinner, even. Tell me: Do you ever indulge in the ritual they call "TEQUILA SHOTS"? At all? Just wondering. In the meantime... maybe you could tell me how to post pictures? And... tell me why MY HUSBAND is in all of yours???????

Hey Vettechick - I'll be driving through the megalopolis that is your home town on Sunday headed to a Conference on St. Simons. I'll honk the horn as I go past the Dairy Queen to say hello! Got pulled over for a headlight not working last time I went through there. Gotta love it!

Blessings!
Mark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Hey Vettechick - I'll be driving through your megalopolis on Sunday headed to a Conference on St. Simons. I'll honk the horn as I go past the Dairy Queen to say hello! Got pulled over for a headlight not working last time I went through there. Gotta love it!

Blessings!
Mark

Sadly enough, my town is so small that you honking in front of the Dairy Queen can probably be heard from my house. I'll be sure to keep my ears open for ya!

1000thhappyhaunt, DH does like to indulge in a tequila shot every now and again. I'm like whatever, knock yourself out. I had a frozen margarita when I was 17 and laid out on the pavement trying not to fall off the earth. That took care of that!

Next installment is coming up soon!

Although I can already drink most of the men I know under the table, it is always nice to get some pointers from seasoned pros such as ya'll :teeth: Not that it's the only reason I read them. Your reports are hysterical! boozing tips are simply a plus :smooth:

BUMP...this is one report that should NEVER be allowed to fall off of the first page!!!

Your trip reports are hilarious . . . the best I've ever read! I can live my dreams through you . . . I keep telling dh that my life's goal is to drink my around WS . . . what a dream, huh?!?!

With the kiddos, I don't see that happening anytime soon! Thanks for the trip reports. At least by reading them I can pretend to know what it would be like!

Just so you know you're KILLING ME!!! I read your report last night and now I'm here searching for the rest!

Funny stuff!

Your trip report is so funny. It really makes me want to go back to Disney. We also like to do "Drinking Around the World" at Epoct but have never made it all the way around. Last year was our personal best with a drink at every country from Canada through Germany and then Mexico for Dos Equis and nachos for illuminations. I keep telling my fiance that one year we will finally make it all the way around World Showcase...(he'll probably have to carry me back to the hotel but it will be worth it.)
Can't wait to read the rest of your report.

Hey Vettechick - as promised, I drove through your town last Sunday afternoon on my way to the conference in St. Simons. I looked for some sort of telltale sign of Disney somewhere. But nothing. I actually stopped at the Dairy Queen to um...use the facilities. The line was too long for any ice cream - can you believe it - a long line at the DQ there??! I didn't honk my horn as I left the parking lot though. The fuzz was sitting there and I was afraid he'd pull me over again.

Gotta love small town cops, huh?

If you're ever in Macon, let us know!

Blessings!
Mark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
The line was too long for any ice cream - can you believe it - a long line at the DQ in McRae?! I didn't honk my horn as I left the parking lot though. The fuzz was sitting there and I was afraid he'd pull me over again.

Gotta love small town cops, huh?

Markie, you do know that we have like 4 restaurants? 4 restaurants for 4,000 people...I would hope the DQ would be busy! ;)

So was that Bobby you saw, or perhaps Glenn or Chris? In this town, everyone is on a first name basis with the po-po's. One of the very few perks of small town living.

If you're ever in Macon, let us know!

Oh and we come up to Macon for Japanese food all the time. We'll get together sometime!

vettechick99 said:
Oh and we come up to Macon for Japanese food all the time. We'll get together sometime!

So which one is your favorite? We like Shogun's best, but there's a new place up on Arkwright that was very good. Called Shoki's I think. We'd love to meet y'all for dinner sometime!

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter