Grrrr - many of my ADRs have the wrong # of people

triplejen

DIS Veteran
Because the online system wasn't working for the +10, I had to call to make all my ADRs.

And because BOG wasn't making ADRs for nearly a week, I had to call every day at 7 to try again and again.

So finally a couple of days ago BOG reopened and I finished making all my ADRs.

Today they finally loaded onto the online system, and I happily looked them all over to enjoy the sense of satisfaction coming from knowing I had everything put to bed.

And discovered that half of my ADRs are for the wrong number of people. I have a party with 3 adults and 1 child. Half of my ADRs are for only 2 adults and one child.

Part of me figures I'll be okay because they would need to set aside a 4-top for a party of 3 anyway, so I should be able to show up with my party of 4 and still get seated.

But part of me knows that I need to correct them to avoid stress on my trip.

I am dreading searching the available times for the changes, because I know that I won't be able to get the times I already booked anymore when I re-make the ADRs for the correct # of guests.

If it had been my mistake I'd feel better about having to deal with one more aggravation regarding these bookings. But it wasn't my mistake, and so I'm annoyed.

Grrr.

I had this happen to a few of mine and I started to freak out to. I just went back to the confirmation I received in email and it stated the correct number I needed. you could always call and double check that they have correct number of people

Don't change anything - call and ask them to check! I made all my ADRs by phone. All are for 2 adults. When the populated onto the newer webpage they all say 3 adults. It scared me at first because some of them are cc guarantees and I don't want to be charged a no-show fee for a non-existent person.

-- BUT --

One was for HDDR, which is pre-paid in full, and I realized that the amount of money it showed was the amount for 2 people not 3. When I clicked on the detail listing for each ADR, many of them show 2 people even though when I go back to the main screen they revert to 3.

So call and have them check, but I think you'll be OK. I just wish to God Disney would hire some better IT people. SO many bugs in their systems........

Call and check. I bet the site is just wrong. My ADRs and resort reservation were all screwed up online. I had to call and verify everything.

Absolutely. Do NOT trust the MDE apps if there are discrepancies. Also, everyone these days (?) has email, so if you call in an ADR I would request an emailed copy of the reservation for reference.

I have one ADR that on the Android MDE app shows it as being for 15 people. On the main MDE website, it is correct. The original emails confirming the reservations are all correct.

When in doubt, call. For a while, you just can't entirely trust what the MDE site may tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter