• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Groupon Planet Hollywood Deal

Just booked for Dec. 8th at 8 pm.

During our stay all days and all timings were availiable :goodvibes

Never been there so pretty excited :dance3::yay:

This looks a fab deal...my google translate is playing up so I'm trying to suss it in French! Can I buy 2 deals, one for 2 adults and then the child's one too? Or is it restricted to one deal per booking?
Sorry if this is obvious!
X

This looks a fab deal...my google translate is playing up so I'm trying to suss it in French! Can I buy 2 deals, one for 2 adults and then the child's one too? Or is it restricted to one deal per booking?
Sorry if this is obvious!
X

sorry I'm at my work pc so I can't log into my groupon.fr account to see the t&cs of the deal, hope someone else will be along soon who can help :).

I've just noticed on the coupon that I've printed (2 meals of 2 courses each for 25 euros) that the restricted menu for the deal isn't printed anywhere on it, its got a straight value of 52.80 euros for the 4 dishes. I wonder if that means we could potentially swap out a main and dessert from the restricted menu, to one on the main a la carte menu, for the same/similar value? I think I may try it, but we don't get there until nearly the end of the deal period (16th December).

I'm also going to nip into the Earl of Sandwich for a coffee on our way into the parks/out of the parks, to see if that will give me a 20% discount on my receipt for use in Planet Hollywood ;), then I can split the bill at Planet Hollywood so the groupon meals are covered by the groupon voucher, and I'll hopefully get 20% off the rest of the bill.

I'm sure it's not. Because when you book a table with them it asks if you have any other vouchers you ant to link with the booking. I had to put the details of both the childrens vouchers I bought when booking.

Hi,
Can I buy this with my English Groupon login? I'm struggling to get logged in...

no, you need a new login for groupon.fr. Do you have facebook? I used my facebook to log in to groupon.fr for this deal (then ticked No for groupon to post on my facebook).

WhatIWouldntGive said:
Hi,
Can I buy this with my English Groupon login? I'm struggling to get logged in...

No you need to set up an account...it took me ages to set up...kept timing out because my french was so rubbish lol

I cannot gwt google translate to work on my phone and darling daughter has the laptop for college and taken the tablet too :/
What is the deal ?
(Knew I should have paid more attention at school lol)

Google translation:
It is a sign to international fame that today opens its doors to the Grouponiens:

the restaurant Planet Hollywood of Marne la - Valley,
located in the famous amusement park. Program of celebration, a moment of gluttony custom-made, adapted to all profiles and all desires: children's menu, big or small hunger one-on-one, between friends or in family, and assorted snacks while sipping a cocktail...
Menu child (from 3 to 10 years) € 7 instead of 14.90 *
VIP Platter with cocktails for 2 persons € 19,90 instead of 37,30 * (to consume at the bar)
Starter and main dish or dish and dessert for 2 people € 25 (value ranging up to 52.80 *)
entry and dish or dish and dessert for 6 people at €69,90 (value ranging up to 158.40 *)
entry, main dish and dessert for 2 persons € 35 (value that can go up to 70.60 *)
entry, main dish and dessert for 6 persons € 89.90 (value ranging up to 211,80

Thank you so much for this info. I just purchased 3 course for six people for just £74 bargain Can't wait for out Christmas trip now :)

Just booked it for our 1st night and saved €41 :)
Did anyone have trouble linking the vouchers when making their reservation? I has to do 3 separate bookings as I couldn't link them

On another forum I seen someone say they couldn't link them either. I'm undecided yet. Never eaten there but would like to, but would mean missing out on bistro chez remy. Hmm

I'm going to take that as a sign that I should book the cocktail deal then, as that's why I originally looked at the page earlier :rotfl2:
(includes non alcoholic cocktails too !!!)

Deal has expired now.

I'll be using mine a week today and will report back on how we got on :)

That would be great! Can you let us know if you have to q or can you go straight in with your reservation :thumbsup2

Have to say the menu looks great but can you also check see if they allow you use it at cash value against ' normal menu'???.....Lol....turning you into my personal info officer :rotfl:

Hi,
We used our Groupon here yesterday. Were sent upstairs ahead of our 1pm reservation and told to wait. We waited around 20 minutes before being sent back downstairs. We were given a special menu that has been printed just for Groupon (avoid the Salade Southwestern, it wasn't good!)

I had bought the 2 adult 2 courses deal and 2 of the kids meal deals, but stupidly had only printed off the voucher for one of the kids' deals. The waitress was lovely, but said it wasn't enough to show the email of the voucher, they MUST have a paper copy. I just had to email a screen shot of the voucher to the manager's email address to be printed off.

Hope everyone enjoys using their vouchers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter