Group Exercise classes?

KCmama

Earning My Ears
I just looked at the "pictures of Disney Food" thread and now I must know, are there group exercise classes onboard? I'm going to need them!

When we went several years ago, my husband went to a spin class early in the morning while we were pulling in to Nassau. He said they had the bikes lined up along the window facing out and it was really cool to watch us pull in. i think they have a variety of classes, not sure if they are just mornings, on sea days or what.

Have you tried looking at any of the past cruisers personal navigators for daily schedules? I believe there were a few on the ones I was looking at when I was checking out the Kids Club times, but don't quote me on that.

I saw yoga and boot camp on a recent Navigator. I believe there were others, too, but those were the only ones that interested me.

There are a few, but not as many or as varied as they used to be. Spinning and "crummy yoga" seem to be the two big ones. Translation--the yoga teacher we had was more of a "jack of all trades" and didn't really do a good job. But then, I'm comparing him to a yoga instructor at the gym who only teaches yoga. These guys do it all.

A few as others mentioned. Boot camp, yoga, spin. That's about it. I think they should offer more imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter