Grosvenor Question

cgajdzisz

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed in the rooms with the parking lot view? I was told that they were not in the tower bldg. Are these rooms just as nice as the tower rooms? We are trying to return on a budget and these rooms were less expensive and we really don't care about the view. Also did you like the hotel?:confused:

We just returned last night from the Grovsenor. We stayed in one of the coutyard rooms but had a view of the pool. When we arrived we had a parking lot view but all I had to do was ask to be moved to either a tower room or pool view. The tower rooms appear to be nicer but the courtyard rooms were clean and roomy. As posted before they are a little dated. The pool area is very nice as is the main lobby and restuarant areas. You can't beat the location although there is quite a bit of construction in front of Downtown Disney which is almost next door to the Grovsenor. I'm sure you will have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter