• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Groove book

provencio

Mouseketeer
I will be using my Iphone 6 this year.. leaving the old "Big" Camera ball and chain behind this year. I plan on getting MM so,,,, anyway, Has anyone used this service? It seems like a great deal not only to upload you park photos but photos you take with your phone all year long. I saw this on Shark Tank and am just curious as to the quality. I may try it.

I will be using my Iphone 6 this year.. leaving the old "Big" Camera ball and chain behind this year. I plan on getting MM so,,,, anyway, Has anyone used this service? It seems like a great deal not only to upload you park photos but photos you take with your phone all year long. I saw this on Shark Tank and am just curious as to the quality. I may try it.

I have been using my iPhone and Groovebook for photos of my visits for over a year now. The quality is not the best , but I'm happy just to have printed photos that I can keep. And for the price , I am more than satisfied with the service.

I have it, quality of prints is a 5/6. I uploaded the memory maker pics from Disney to my phone and then they were about an 8/9 when those came via groove book.

I used to do it. I would recommend it for the price. The quality isn't as good as getting them printed at Costco or wherever but I loved that they were bound together and have the date and time written on the end.

agree price is good but the quality of the pics isnt great:( wish they didnt come out so dark! cant decide if we should cancel next month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter