Groomsmen gift ideas

Ash8716

Disney Maniac
HELP!!! I need some ideas for groomsmen gifts. DF and I are not sure what to do. Everywhere I look they recommend flasks or pocket watches.

When we got married back in 2004, we bought all of the groomsmen Philadelphia Eagles Terrell Owens NFL Jerseys. They were replica jerseys, not authentic ones.

It figures that a year later he was not playing for the Eagles, but the groomsmen loved the gift because it wasn't a flask or a pen or a pilsner glass with their initials on it.

We are probably going to do something other than this but we are giving the groomsmen stormtrooper vinylmations. We are only going to have two attendants on each side and I have two extra stormtroopers. If we end up having 3 or 4 attendants (that might change) I will get more off ebay. For the girls I am going to give 3P0 and R2d2 vinylmations.

We might do something else also but I am not sure.

Teresa

We did monogrammed Tumi travel bags. We wanted to give them something nice that they would use, as thanks for renting suits they wouldn't have rented and flying down and paying for lodging.

DFi is planning on DOING something with his boys instead of buying them something. They all have pretty much everything-- they wouldn't want watches, cufflinks, flasks, etc. SO, DFi is taking them to Disney Quest and out to dinner as a "thank you".

I really love the idea of doing vinylmations though!

I just got back from getting my supplies to make our MoH and Best Man gifts (2 on each side). I'm making them Customized hoodie sweatshirts because the wedding is in December, plus most of us live in Seattle so you can never have too many hoodies. They're going to say "My Sister/Brother/Best Friend Got Married at Disneyland and All I Got was this Sweatshirt." Wording depends on who it's for. Because it's just our 2 best friends and 2 siblings I thought something funny but personal would be a good gift. I also got sweatshirts for DF and myself.

I did different color matching messenger bags from overstock.com In the bags there will be:

-personalized cuff links to wear at the ceremony
-Vinylmation Robots box
-BBW Citron body wash
-Lego Star Wars keychains, stormtroopers....I have Darth...lol
-Marvel character plushes from disney store
-Groomsman Survival kit(mini bar bottles)
-BBW Pocketbacs for their horoscopes

Best Man will have some additional items:

-Best Man mix cd...full of friend songs, guy love songs, etc.
-Lego Toy story keychain Woody...Ill have Buzz

On some website (I can ask DH if you want me to), DH found Nike overnight bags that he got with each groomsmen's initals on it

We gave our guys personalized Disney watches from the Disneyshopping website. They are square faced with a small pictures of Mickey Mouse on them. We also personalized them with their names. They were on sale at one point and we got free shipping. We ended up loving them so much I got the same watches - in the womens style for my girls. We also gave them to our dads and of course we had to get one for me and my DH also. I recommend these over pocketwatches (which are really nice) but not that many people use pocketwatches and most everyone wears regular watches.

Here are ours.

MistyBefore-Formal-Bonus054.jpg

Everyone wore them the day of our wedding. One girl left hers in her room the morning of the wedding and had a friend go back to her room it get it after the ceremony.

We also gave our guys personalized duffel bags from disneyshopping.com and some Disney poloshirts.

Linda

548eebae.jpg

DF is taking his guys to indoor skydiving while the girls start getting ready the morning of the wedding. They are going to Skyventure Orlando on I-drive! :)

We are getting a nice bottle of wine for our guys from the local winery in our town as well as a really cool cordless wine bottle opener! :)

Thanks guys for all the help!!! I love all the ideas.

Belle2211 can you get me that website? I am doing some similar as part of my gift for the bridesmaids. Thanks!

Thanks for all the help! I think DF is going to do personalized duffel bags as this is similar to what I am doing for the girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter