grocery stores ???

vegies

Earning My Ears
will be staying at tropical palm funsuites the last week in march, (1st trip in 15 years!) can someone tell me what grocery chains are in the kississimee/ orlando area and the coupon policies ? (double coupons? coupon limit? ect.) oh i can hardly wait!! any help is greatly appreciated! also looking for resturants with "buffets", any info? thanks!

We shopped at the Wal-Mart Superstore on HWY 192 (right next to the Medivial Times Dinner Show)when we were there last week. Also, noticed that there was a Publix supermarket along there also.

There's a Publix almost across the street from you behind Walgreens and Logan's Roadhouse; don't know their coupon policy. There is literally every kind of buffet you can poosibly imagine along that particular stretch of 192.

thanks! that gives me a start, i am lost as they don't seem to have those things on maps!!!

Great prices & selection -- it's a BIG store! We were less impressed with the nearby Publix.
Happy shopping!

Hi,

The Super Wal-Mart is great. The stores right across the street were alittle more pricee. Directions: If you are coming out of Tropical Palms take a right hand turn (going East) it is down a ways and it is on the right hand side.

As to Tropical Palms, we have stayed there in the past (around 5 times). The place is nice and relaxing. The pool area is nice. The Pool is open all night (no life guards). After 10 or 11, soft music is playing and there is soft lighting. It was a nice ending to a long day in the parks. They also have a childrens pool with a mushroom fountain in the middle (I had to go under it and I don't have any Kids:). Have a great time!

Ken...
goofy07a.gif
vacclub01a.gif

95,96,98 off site
99 PO, and The "Wonder"
00 HH...joined DVC
01 OKW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter