• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery stores

Thumbs up for Publix or Winn Dixie. DON'T go to Goodings. They'll rob you blind. Publix & Winn Dixie have normal prices. :D

Goodings will not rob you blind. Their prices are somewhat higher than others. They have a very good choice of prepared foods that you heat up or refrigerate.

And depending on what you pay at home, W-D and Publix may also be higher than normal. Even with the customer card (pick it up when you shop there), I found the prices at W-D to be higher than home. I also found the W-D to be not as clean as my store at home.

I'm going to try Publix next (over by the Premier Outlet Mall).

Gooding's, or the nearest Target, WalMart etc...we're going to do a grocery stop on the way (was thinking Albertson's - like the pre-order fax , saves time:D ), but I know we're going to have to make another trip at some point...TIA:sunny:

How close are those 2 grocery stores? We'll be at a FW cabin by this Saturday so I will definitely need a grocery store...Also, are there any Super Walmarts or Super Targets near the main entrance to WDW? Thanks in advance for the help....:earsgirl:

Originally posted by disneysandy
How close are those 2 grocery stores? We'll be at a FW cabin by this Saturday so I will definitely need a grocery store...Also, are there any Super Walmarts or Super Targets near the main entrance to WDW? Thanks in advance for the help....:earsgirl:

There is a super Walmart on rte. 192 in Kissimmee, it is approx. 10 miles from FW and very easy to get to.
The closest one is Winn Dixie and, after CT prices, is a darn good bargain and I have no issues with the cleanliness of the store.

Has anyone gone to Publix or WD for their FL Towncars grocery stop? I'm wondering if it's on their route.

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter