grocery stores near OKW

MOMO2DK

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story
Hi,
We are heading down next month (DH,DD,DS,Mum, Auntie and me). I'm wondering where the best place to go grocery shopping in the area, and also is there a Costco in the area. If you can include directions that would be great.
Thanks,
Martha

Coming out of OKW turn right onto Community Drive. Go past where they are building SSR At the end of the road turn right onto Buena Vista. Follow this a short way to the intersection of Hotel Plaza Boulevard. At the end of this road, you can go straight across into the Crossroads Shopping Center. You'll find the big grocery store Goodings here. Their prices tend to be high. Another option -- don't go straight into Goodings but instead turn left onto 535. A short way up on your right will be a fairly new Winn-Dixie.

Now, someone will have to check I've got these directions to the new Publix correct. I think you would turn right onto 535. Get into the far left lane. You will pass under I-4. At the light near some restaurants (just a short distance) you will turn left into Little Lake Bryan. Follow this road around past the Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine and I think you will come to the new Publix. WARNING: I have not done this and I'm just basing it on what I've heard. There is an older Publix further up 535. Don't make the left turn but just stay on the road quite a distance. Shortly before you intersect 192 there will be a shopping center iwth a smaller Publix. I think there's a Burger King where you turn for the entrance to the parking lot.

I'm not sure about Costco.

I believe the closest Costco is towards the airport:
2101 Water Bridge Blvd
Orlando Florida 32837

It's by Orange Blossum Trail (441) between the Bee-Way and the Greenway.

It's pretty easy to stop there on your way from the airport.

Last year we stopped at Albertson's. Sorry I don't remember the Exit #, maybe someone else knows. But I do remember it was a very easy off/on from 417. Just remember exactly 50 cents. That's another one of those "exact change only" exits, with no one there.

here the costco

your directions were fine Pam

there is another one Publix - turn right instead of left (535 also called Apopka-vineland Rd) - stay in one of the middle lanes - toward where this roads ends on US192 - there is another Publix -

if you turn left on US192 a little ways there is a SAMs on the left a couple miles further there is a SUper Walmart on the right

http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=info/costconews/locations/locations.asp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter