Grocery store near SSR

Goofygirl17

DIS Veteran
I tried to search but couldn't find an answer.

We're arriving in Orlando on a Friday night, staying at a friend's condo, going to Typhoon Lagoon (hoping for warm weather) on Saturday and checking into SSR that afternoon. We're staying in a studio but would like to pick up some groceries either on the way or after we check in.

Any suggestions? We just want milk, cereal, yogurt, cheese etc.

Thanks!!
Goofygirl

As a local, I'm partial to Publix. The closest Publix to SSR is this one:
Regency Village Shopping Center (Store #00812)
8145 Vineland Ave
Orlando, FL 32821-6847
Main: (407) 238-9924

It's behind the Premium Outlets. There's a Winn Dixie and Goodings that are closer, but I have no problems skipping them to go to a Publix.

Thanks. I've never been to Winn Dixie but I definitely like Publix better than Goodings.

This Pulix is usually the one we go to, but I was thinking of trying either a differnet Publix or something different this time---it is always SO crowded!

As someone else mentioned, there are Winn Dixie and Goodings close to Saratoga Springs. I only went to Goodings once, because they are pricey. Less than a mile up that road is the Winn Dixie. I always go there, and have been very satisfied.

Before my first trip where I was planning to go to Winn Dixie, I went on the Winn Dixie website and registered for their shopper's card. Very easy.

We've been to the Winn Dixie a couple of times. I even got their savings card and I use it once a year! :thumbsup2

Do any of these stores have an order/delivery service? I looked at the one through Disney. Yikes:scared1: If I could have them delivered cheaper from somehwere else that would be ideal since we will be flying and not have a car. I should add that we will be at AKV.

Do any of these stores have an order/delivery service? I looked at the one through Disney. Yikes:scared1: If I could have them delivered cheaper from somehwere else that would be ideal since we will be flying and not have a car. I should add that we will be at AKV.

We've used gardengrocer before when we needed delivery and everything was perfect. They just dropped our things off at bell services, who held them for us until we arrived.

For non-delivery, we almost always use Publix near the outlet malls - the once PP suggested :). Great selection, nice area, and very clean store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter