• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Store near DL?

I seem to remember seeing scads of shopping centers up and down Harbor and Ball (the two avenues, I think, run parallel to each other, with DL in the middle.)

Drive a mile in any direction and you'll have your pick of shopping, grocery stores and eateries. (Though the locals who visit these boards might be able to give you more specific recommendations...)

<font color=blue>
<font face="Alaska">"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
<font color=maroon>
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00
Grand Californian: '01
</font>

I was just around there a couple of days ago I didnt go to Disneyland though =( but yeah its just like a regular area it has a lot of grocery stores close by, although I dont know any specifics, Harbor Blvd. is a big blvd. with lots of stores and stuff, im sure you'll find one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter