• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery store (besides Goodings) near OKW

hornfish

Earning My Ears
I am new to the board and wonder what grocery stores are close to OKW. I avoid Goodings if at ll possible because it is so pricey. Last couple of trips we went to the Walmart Supercenter, but was looking for an alternative.
Thanks in advance.

There is a Winn Dixie a little less than a mile north of the Goodings. I am assuming you have a car. When you drive towards Goodings you hit that always congested crossway just before crossing over into mall type area where Goodings is. You want to take a left there (it is Apopka Vineland Rd) and then go just under a mile and you will see the Winn Dixie on the right a little ways after passing Lake St.

Theris also a Publix near the Premium Outlet Mall on the other side of I-4. That's the one I go to.

If you go to Winn-Dixie, pick up one of their shopper's cards for a few discounts on your purchases. They will give it to you right away and you can use it on your first trip.

Thanks so much guys. We have always turned right ( go figure?) so we did not see the Winn Dixie. I will look for the Publix. We always seem to miss it.:wave2:

On most items, Publix will be a bit higher. But their produce and baked goods tend to be better quality. The one by the outlets also has a BIG selection of Disney stuff.

But their produce and baked goods tend to be better quality.
Could be, but I've been happy with that Winn-Dixie, and I'm fairly picky about produce. Not so much baked goods, admittedly.

We like the Winn Dixie on Apopka Vineland Rd. There is also a Walgreens very near by.

we've been using the WInn Dixie for about 5 years now. We also signed up for their "loyalty" card as a seasonal guest. It's easy for us to get to, prices are good and have had no problems so far with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter