• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery store and ABC

blessed32

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where the grocery store and ABC store is on the way to the port? Thanks
I would like to stop for a few things and get some alcohol before going to the ship.

Does anyone know where the grocery store and ABC store is on the way to the port? Thanks
I would like to stop for a few things and get some alcohol before going to the ship.

If you go about 2 - 3 miles past the port (south on the main road - Astronaut Blvd) there is a Publix grocery store on the right and the ABC store is in the same general area on the left.

There's an ABC near 535 & I-4 (near Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A and Walgreens).

Another mile or so south there is a Super Wal-Mart on the right (west) side. If you aren't a fan of Wal-Mart, there is a Publix on the left (east) side another mile or two past the Wal-Mart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter