Grocery stop & room not being ready

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
This was not a problem for us in September when crowds are low... but we are checking in around noon on a Saturday in June and we will have purchsed milk, juice, etc. Are there any options for our perishables if our room isn't ready? Will I just have to pray my milk doesn't spoil while it waits in the luggage room?

Since I don't like to pay the 10 daily fee for a fridge I get a cheap styrafoam cooler and ice at the grocery stop. Pack the perishables (and beer!) into the cooler and condense the other bags. Then the bell staff are more than happy to store everything and I don't have to worry about keeping things cool. All the resorts have ice machines so we just re-ice daily.

TJ

At the AKL they have cold storage arrangements. We checked in at noon, thinking our room would not be ready we had the bell staff put our coffee cream in cold storage. Not a problem. We had a cooler, but did not think we would be using it then. As it was, our room was ready, they brought everything up, and the cream was in a seperate bag, marked with our name.

I don't know about the other resorts as I have oinly done the grocery stop once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter