grocery services to OKW?

jwmccullough

Earning My Ears
I submit this question to the forum as I am sure many of you have used one of the grocery shopping services to have groceries delivered to the resort.
Two part question: What is the the normal/average service charge for such a service and how much, if any, do you then tip?

Thanks
Jess

I have used both netgrocer.com and wegoshop.com in the past. We prefer wegoshop.com. Since you can get fresh, dairy and frozen with them, it's a much better service. I believe the delivery charge for less than $100 grocery bill was in the neighborhood of $15. And we tipped about $10...more than made up for the money we saved by eating in our villa rather than out..mostly breakfasts and lunches.

My family and I have always used netgrocer.com when we stay at OKW. I've never had a problem with them until my 3/05 stay. It was my first solo trip and I was all about saving money. I had forgotten to order groceries til last minute, they were to be delivered on day 2 of my 7 night stay but did not arrive til day 6 AFTER I had called my father livid and had him get my info off the net at home and cancel the order and refund my money. Luckily I have a work colleague who transferred to Orlando who was able to drive me to a grocery store nearby. It may have been a glitch in netgrocer.com's system, but it was not a fun one for a girl on budget. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter