Grocery ordering

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to figure out the best place or way to order a case of Evian bottled water, liquid hand soap, and possibly some Clorox wipes.
I thought of Prime Now but it doesn't have Evian (just the large single bottles).
I looked at Garden Grocer and they don't have it either.
We are staying at GF and don't want to have to go the convention center to pick up an order.
I looked at Wegoshop, but how do I know if they can get Evian specifically?

Look into a business called Shipt. They're relatively new but shop exclusively at Publix. I believe they carry many different of types water including Evian. Not sure cost, But worth looking into. They do deliver.

I have been trying to figure out the best place or way to order a case of Evian bottled water, liquid hand soap, and possibly some Clorox wipes.
I thought of Prime Now but it doesn't have Evian (just the large single bottles).
I looked at Garden Grocer and they don't have it either.
We are staying at GF and don't want to have to go the convention center to pick up an order.
I looked at Wegoshop, but how do I know if they can get Evian specifically?

We use Wegoshop whenever there is something specific that we need. Like a specific brand, size, flavor, etc. They will go wherever needed to get you what you want.

I always use GardenGrocer and found if they do not have a specific brand on the site, they will find it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter