Grocery near Downtown Disney

corky4man

Earning My Ears
Is there a store or gas station within walking distance from Downtown Disney where we could pick up a couple of 12 packs of soda? We are staying at CBR and thought I might be able to take the bus to DD and pick up some soda.

Goodings Supermarket is in the Crossroads shopping center just outside the
entrance to the DTD area. They are expensive. There is a Food Lion if you
turn left out of DTD and go a few lights up on your right. It's less pricey.

Enjoy! :thumbsup2

The only thing Walking distance is the Hess station across from DTD. The crossroads and Food Lion is technically walking distance when you think of all the walking you do at WDW but I would not want to do it shlepping a case of soda

That Goodings is close (by driving) it might be a bit of a walk though. Especially if you are carrying alot of groceries.

Or just order from garden grocer. They'll deliver it to your hotel and you can set up the order online before you eve leave. We used them and it was AWESOME!

Hi...just saw your mention of the garden grocer...how do I check that out? Are they very pricey or inline with others in the area...We'll be visiting WDW Apr. 22-28 BWV and using Magical Express. I know everything (especially soda):scared1: will seem much more expensive than here in N.H. Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'll explore some and hope for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter