Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

An envelope went out to Helen this morning. I just came back from the mailbox, and an envelope from Kelly was waiting for me. Yay!

I mailed to Andrea today and received an envelope from my sender postmarked August 2nd thanks.

Nothing from my sender this past week. :confused3 Hoping something will arrive on Monday.

DisneyJan, I always mail to you on Monday (well, technically on Sunday at the APC) but I think I'll wait until Tuesday this week in hopes that the envie from last week will arrive tomorrow. I'd sure like to include those coupons in your envie. Will post on Tuesday after it goes out. :thumbsup2

It arrived today but there was a little problem which I've sent a PM to you about. DisneyJan, I'll go through it tonight and get your envie sent to you tomorrow. :)

Just got home from Chicago last night and my envie was on the porch waiting for me! I sat down and clipped them today as I went thru them.

I picked up the newspaper on my way into town last night so will sit down and clip those coupons tonight as I catch up on the episodes of Big Brother I missed!

My oldest DD started school today and my youngest DD starts tomorrow so I have lots of running around to do today to catch up (DD9 looks like Cousin It!! so she most definitely is getting a hair cut)

My envie will go out to Allison tomorrow but I wanted to let my sender and receiver know I was alive!

Back to school already?! We start late, not until after Labor Day, but we get out late too (middle of June). BB is my summer fling btw, I love it (so ashamed to admit it). :rolleyes1

MN Vikings Fan Envie arrived on Friday. Thank you!! :goodvibes

MN_Gal Two envies mailed today. Thank you for your patience with my vacation schedule. I'm back on track now. :hug:

Hi Candice (SallyNeko21), Put an envie in the mail today. Are they arriving ok?

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well! Jennifer

I am sitting at the airport right now and I am happy to say that I did make it to the Post Office yesterday and 2 envies went in the mail to Avojeo. I have been receiving and one came yesterday from JeanKeri, but I won't be able to go through it until I get home. I should be home Sunday, so I shouldn't get behind :)

PS - I have postcard stamps and my address list ready to go :cool1:

Got a fat envie from Helen last week. Sent those out on Friday, so vegasnative your mom should get those soon and DH is mailing out another envie today, hopefully should get those later in the week.

Judi

I was away for a long weekend and wasn't able to get this week's paper. A small envie will be going out to MLandgrebe today.

Got a fat envie from Helen last week. Sent those out on Friday, so vegasnative your mom should get those soon and DH is mailing out another envie today, hopefully should get those later in the week.

Judi

Ok great, she is really appreciating being a part of it. :thumbsup2

Akenneson~I got a cute postcard today from Santa's Village! Thank you! That looks like a fun place.

Mstinson14~Envie went out today for ya. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter