Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

I'd like to jump on this bandwagon. How do we do this? I have over 200 coupons right now that all expire June-Dec. I have started using coupons and though im spending a bit more right now, I dont have to buy it later (like oxy clean)

Thanks, Amanda, got two envelopes this week. Understand you are hopping off the train, thanks for the faithful mailings each week. Good luck to you!:thumbsup2

Hello, Mudman, my new buddy! :flower3: Deb

MN Vikings Fan I thank you for the great envie that arrived on Thursday and so does the shopper in front of me at Joann Fabrics ;).

Thanks, Amanda, got two envelopes this week. Understand you are hopping off the train, thanks for the faithful mailings each week. Good luck to you!:thumbsup2

Hello, Mudman, my new buddy! :flower3: Deb

Hi Deb,
Nice to "meet" you. :flower3: I'm going to be mailing to you on Tuesday of this week due to the holiday. Hopefully there will be lots you can use. Anything special you are looking for?
~Mudman

I still have not received an envie...two weeks in a row, mailed by two different people. I think my postman is plotting against me saving money :confused3

do you know that happend to me.. somewhat... i belong to other coupon message boards so on the back of my envie i wright the name of the website. Well every time i would walk my envie out to the mailbox at work ( they are the locked box type) they would never ever get to my sender. Not even to my grandmother. I really believe she was taking my coupons.

Hi Deb,
Nice to "meet" you. :flower3: I'm going to be mailing to you on Tuesday of this week due to the holiday. Hopefully there will be lots you can use. Anything special you are looking for?
~Mudman

Hi, Cheerios any kind, any sugar free items, italian ice, any ice cream, kcups, and anything with cheese in it:laughing:

Thanks, Deb

southern_redhead-sent another envie your way this morning (Sat)

Also, sent a big envie of expired q's to our overseas buddy

envie mailed... should have another one going out tomorrow or Monday too :thumbsup2

Looking forward to cleaning out my coupon holders this weekend since there are no inserts to clip

Thanks for the envie received yesterday, DRYVITHOME. Good stuff! :goodvibes

Thanks to alyssa810,englishrose47,vegasnative & MN Vikings Fan for the great birthday envies:lovestruc

Thanks for the birthday wishes:goodvibes
Joplin is about 4 hours away.It is a very,very sad situation.:guilty:
There's been tornados all over the state this week.
We need to get into a new weather pattern!:scared1:

You're welcome and so glad to hear you're ok. Thoughts and prayers for all of you in MO. Every time I catch myself complaining about the extremely cool and rainy weather we've had here all spring, I think of everyone having far worse weather than us and tell myself to shush up! :guilty:

MN Vikings Fan I thank you for the great envie that arrived on Thursday and so does the shopper in front of me at Joann Fabrics ;).

Glad to hear that! :) Another one is on its way to you on Tuesday.

No inserts today in our paper, but I'm going to go through my coupon collection so I can send Debby something! I hope you're all having a great day!! Jennifer

Had mine all ready to mail tomorrow then I remembered that the mail doesnt run tomorrow. So it will be Tuesday. My envie is kind of small this week since there were no inserts today but I bet it will be that was for everyone this week.

This week is an optional week, right? I'm in the middle of moving so it will be Thursday at the earliest before I can mail out.

Anne I have a fairly decent envie ready to go out on Tuesday!! Next week will be late as I will be in Lake George till Monday night so it will be later in the week!!

Rockiesfan, no inserts sunday, but I will send out what I got from my sender out on tuesday. I hope you have a great 3 day weekend.Corrina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter