Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

I have two very fat envies ready to go out to Avojeo tomorrow - sorry one is a little late - I didn't get an insert in my paper last week.

Thanks Jeankeri, I am receiving your envies each week.

Received 2 from Jan on Saturday and will be mailing out to Jessica tomorrow

Have a great week!

Mailed out an envelope to Cougar242 today... don't know yet if it's "Large" or not... have no basis for comparison. :) But Grumpy and Stinkerbelle had fun mailing envelopes today... it's sort of becoming a lost art.:wave:

ZandZsMom, got your PM, thanks and Hi! I can't PM until I spam a few more times.

And Vegasnative, thank you! :)

Thanks!! Looking forward to it!!

Curly5-your envleope went out today!

2 envies went out today Anne !! Also another to Rhama !! I am sending 1 each week and sorta picking the best !!!

No envies yet for this week...:confused3

Just got my mail today and envie from mdrob214..thanks a bunch

Sent out a small envie to ~gardengalb4~ this morning...not a lot because never received envie last week...

I'm confused. First you didn't (13th), then you did get them the next day(14th). And now you're saying you didn't receive any? :confused3:confused3:confused3 As I posted on Wed.--I sent them out late Tuesday after the PO closed, so they probably didn't make it out until Wed. Sorry about that but they promised me they'd be there by Saturday--and it seems they did. I can't always mail out on Mondays--Tuesdays are the best I can do most weeks.

I have one ready to mail out tomorrow, barring any unforeseen circumstances. If anything changes, I'll post as soon as I'm able.:flower3:

I received 2 envelopes on Saturday from Accountingbabe08--thanks!:thumbsup2

I received 2 inserts--one Redplum, one Smartsource.

MNViking Fan, 2 envelopes went out on Monday's mail. Wasn't able to get on a computer until now, but out they went. =)

Just sent out an envelope to lovethemouse12302.:thumbsup2

Melanie

:cool1: So excited to be here! I really need to start saving some money (more for the Mouse)! I watched my first episode of Extreme Couponing last night and now I am really inrtrigued by the process! :rotfl:

I wanted to get a second envie out today...but I am home sick, so it may not go out till Wed or Thurs...but the 1st one is on its way, so something got passed along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter