Grocery List

johnhan

Earning My Ears
In the past when we've gone to OKW we've ordered groceries before our trip and the resort has purchased and stocked them on our behalf. We were going to do this again but now I can not find the link to download the grocery list. Does OKW still offer this service?

Thanks!
::MickeyMo

Log onto Member Services on the Disney Vacation Club website using your ID and password for Members Only site. Then click on VACATION PLANNING...you should then see link to GROCERY ORDER. Good luck!

I have thouhght about doing this, but where do they get the groceries from, is it just from the onsight places? we aren't getting a car, thought about taking a taxi out, but this is so easy, I know there are others that will deliver, but I don't want to have toworry about the groceries, we are going at a peak time, New years, and I don't want issues, like the groceris come at 9:00am and we don't get to our room until 6:00pm!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter