Grocery Items in Gift shops

MsEeyoreLover

Earning My Ears
I am staying at The All Star Movies this weekend and was wondering if they still sold milk and water at the gift shop? If anyone has been there recently do you recall the price on these items? Do they sell sandwich bread?

Thanks a bunch guys ! :)

Make an order over 40 bucks and get it from Garden Grocer. Add on beer and wine to make it worth your while.

They have milk, water and bread. They must be getting tired of all the grocery deliveries, I think they have a pretty good selection in the resort gift shops now.

Great thanks for the info everyone ! I will check out the gift shop at Music as well! I would do the delivery of groceries but I don't exactly need the $40+ of groceries. Just milk for the cereal we are bringing along and water to make coffee in our travel size coffee maker ;)

Great thanks for the info everyone ! I will check out the gift shop at Music as well! I would do the delivery of groceries but I don't exactly need the $40+ of groceries. Just milk for the cereal we are bringing along and water to make coffee in our travel size coffee maker ;)

They keep distilled water behind the counters. I buy it for my Cpap and to make coffee. $3 for a gallon.

Oh that's good to know! Thank you! The counter at the gift shops?

Yes. Just tell them you need a gallon of distilled water. Ive also taken a refillable Nalgene bottle (32oz) and gotten filtered water from the food courts for coffee. The water is not chipped in the self serve dispensers. No Florida tap in my coffee thank you very much! The distilled isn't good to drink plain but is great for coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter