Grocery delivery

evedein

Mouseketeer
In the past, I've always ordered groceries for delivery. They were able to deliver them to Bell Service, so I didn't need to loose park time waiting for my delivery. Since the re-opening, I've heard that Bell Service will no longer accept deliveries. Is this true? If they will accept grocery deliveries, is there a fee? How much?
This is my 15th trip, but with all the changes, I feel like a newbie. Any guidance appreciated.

We used Instacart in October with no issues. It was delivered to Bell Services and then to our room with the luggage when it was ready.

DisneyDadWV When you used Instacart, did you need to notify Bell Services in advance to expect a delivery? Did they charge for accepting the groceries? How much?

When using Instacart, do you need to notify bell service in advance to expect a delivery? Is there a charge for bell service to accept a grocery delivery? How much?

When using Instacart, do you need to notify bell service in advance to expect a delivery? Is there a charge for bell service to accept a grocery delivery? How much?
There's no need to notify bell services ahead of time but if you include alcohol in your order, you must meet your Instacart driver in person to accept the delivery.

Last fall, we were charged a $6 fee for bell services to accept our grocery order from dizzy dolphin. Then there was the additional tip when they delivered it to our room.

Used Walmart last week, it came on time and was cheap. The delivery driver got confused on where to meet us so that was a pain but it worked out fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter