Grocery Delivery?

brighteyes

DIS Veteran
We are here at POP and my experience is wonderful so far!!

I was searching and couldn't find the name of another grocery service besides Garden Grocer. There was a thread on this info but I cannot find it and am getting sleepy.

There was another delivery service that you could order from and it was not Garden Grocer and no delivery charge.

Can anyone help me out?

I just want water and some snacks maybe.

Thank You!!

There is wegoshop.com and strollersandgroceries.com (used them in 2012, no problems).

Enjoy your vacation!!

EDIT: I don't think you'll find one without a delivery charge. Perhaps try Amazon.

Sorry, I am exhausted. I meant to say no minimum amount.

Thank you. I will check those out as well.

We are going in November for a family vacation so we haven't ordered yet. DS was looking to order some things for his 2 children. DD is going to ask him to order her some water as she doesn't like Dasani water (which was the water WDW sold last time we were there)

I ran a quick check on prices between gardengrocer who i have used a couple of times and they were great, to Publix, walmart and Target, and holy their prices are insane. a $6.99 item with Garden Grocer was $2.59 with everyone else. I figure on my last bill of $450 we could have save $200+. I could have rented a limo to go to the store, shopped myself and still been up a hundred bucks. It's making me rethink using them this time. convenience is great but that is a lot of money. and we have an even larger group this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter