grocery delivery

***tink386

Love All Things Disney!!
We will be returning to the world in September. Last time we were there in 2008 we ordered bottled water and some other food items from a grocery delivery service. For the life of me, I can't remember what we did:confused3. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Good deals?? Can we have our orders delivered directly to our resort, how does that work?

Any help would be appreciated:love:

We used Garden Grocer when we went in April. This is the only one I have used, and the only one I will probably ever use. They were perfect. The order was perfect, it was delivered before we arrived and was in our cabin waiting for us. They had put the items that needed refrigerated in the refrigerator as well. The delivery fee was $12 and we added a nice tip.

www.gardengrocer.com

Have a great time! :cool1:

We used Garden Grocer when we went in April. This is the only one I have used, and the only one I will probably ever use. They were perfect. The order was perfect, it was delivered before we arrived and was in our cabin waiting for us. They had put the items that needed refrigerated in the refrigerator as well. The delivery fee was $12 and we added a nice tip.

www.gardengrocer.com

Have a great time! :cool1:

Ditto! Used them Memorial week! They were perfect! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter