Grocery delivery - which service?

ppony said:
Does anyone know if the fridges in the moderates have enough room for a gallon of milk? Or should I get half gallons or will I only have room for one half gallon? I'd like to order from GG. ;)

The fridge is not quite deep enough for a gallon of milk.
We kept 2 half gallons and a ton of other stuff in it.
Also used GG and they were terrific, wish they had a location here I'd never go to the supermarket again, lol.

vacationwoman said:
The fridge is not quite deep enough for a gallon of milk.
We kept 2 half gallons and a ton of other stuff in it.
Also used GG and they were terrific, wish they had a location here I'd never go to the supermarket again, lol.
Thank you VERY much m'dear. Can I ask one more ??? :goodvibes I was shoppin' away on the site and there were a couple things that I really wanted but they didn't have an honestly they were key for me in getting the delivery like Danamals yogurt ( DS doesn't care for the Trix ones they have but gobbles up the Danamals) and those new individually packaged chuncks of cheese. Great on the go snack. Do you think if I asked? they could get them? Of course, I could not be a weenie and just ask them but hey, why not bug a DISer first! :lmao:

I'm subscribing to this thread. I have the same question as ppony. GG is cheaper than WGS but there's some things I need that just aren't listed.

For those of you that have ordered wine from gardengrocer.com...How specific can you get with wines? What if they can't find a wine that you want? How does that work? Thanks.

ppony said:
Thank you VERY much m'dear. Can I ask one more ??? :goodvibes I was shoppin' away on the site and there were a couple things that I really wanted but they didn't have an honestly they were key for me in getting the delivery like Danamals yogurt ( DS doesn't care for the Trix ones they have but gobbles up the Danamals) and those new individually packaged chuncks of cheese. Great on the go snack. Do you think if I asked? they could get them? Of course, I could not be a weenie and just ask them but hey, why not bug a DISer first! :lmao:

We used Garden Grocer in August. We were thrilled with the wonderful service we received. Delivery was exactly when promised, every single item we requested was delivered, even our special requests that were NOT on the list. He even put the items away for us. I would note your special requests on your order and ask them to call with pricing - that way you'll know whether or not they can fulfil your requests. They are very professional and answer every question promptly. I called them on a couple ocassions with questions and I was very impressed with everyone I spoke to.

I ordered some fruit. I was a little worried about what we would receive as far as quality. The bananas were perfectly ripe, the apples had no bruises on them, I was really happy with the items they chose for us.

Choose Garden Grocer and relax..

Trini said:
Choose Garden Grocer and relax..
Thanks Trini!
GREAT info!
:cloud9: How's that for relaxed! :smokin: No no no! LOL! Won't go there!!!! :lmao:

Can you order milk? How long will it stay cold before it gets to your room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter