Grocery Delivery to Orange Lake Resort?

Jujube1998

Earning My Ears
Anybody tried grocery delivery to Orange Lake Resort? I think Publix is the closest grocery store, can they deliver inside the resort, if you call the security officer to let them in?

I havent done it but sure Instacart or someplace else can deliver. If you will have a car, you can just drive right to Publix it is very very close.

I havent done it but sure Instacart or someplace else can deliver. If you will have a car, you can just drive right to Publix it is very very close.

Call Orange Lake and find out what the policy and procedures are for delivery. When we were there we didn't do delivery. We picked up our Walmart grocery order on the way to Orange Lake. Our room wasn't ready yet but, Orange Lake stored all my groceries in cold storage without hesitation.

Anybody tried grocery delivery to Orange Lake Resort? I think Publix is the closest grocery store, can they deliver inside the resort, if you call the security officer to let them in?
Have you been yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter