Grocery delivery options?

mrsannb

Mooska meeska
What are the options for grocery delivery these days? We'll be at Old Key West.

I have used Garden Grocer 3 times and am using them again next week. I have nothing but positive things to say about their service.

We just got back from a week in The World. We used MouseHouse Concierge for water and drinks. They have a smaller selection but don't charge a delivery fee. The prices are higher but they don't have a minimum order. Our stuff was delivered as advertised and was waiting for us when we checked in. :)

How does delivery work for Garden Grocer? Do you have to be present to receive the order? If so, do they give you a reasonably small window so you don't spend half the day waiting on them?

How does delivery work for Garden Grocer? Do you have to be present to receive the order? If so, do they give you a reasonably small window so you don't spend half the day waiting on them?

You tell then what time you would like to have the groceries delivered. They will leave the groceries with bell services, so you do not need to be present. If I understood correctly, they aren't allowed to delver directly to your room.

We have used Garden Grocer several times also, and have had great service.

You tell then what time you would like to have the groceries delivered. They will leave the groceries with bell services, so you do not need to be present. If I understood correctly, they aren't allowed to delver directly to your room.

We have used Garden Grocer several times also, and have had great service.

Thanks so much!

You select a 2 hour window for delivery. You do NOT need to be present for delivery. In fact, I always select a time frame that is a few hours before we are scheduled to arrive. They text you once they have delivered your items. After check-in, I call bell services and have them deliver the groceries to our room. Super simple. Minimum order amount is $40 and they charge a $12 delivery fee.

You select a 2 hour window for delivery. You do NOT need to be present for delivery. In fact, I always select a time frame that is a few hours before we are scheduled to arrive. They text you once they have delivered your items. After check-in, I call bell services and have them deliver the groceries to our room. Super simple. Minimum order amount is $40 and they charge a $12 delivery fee.

Ok, if you have the groceries delivered before arrival do you get cold items? I'm hoping to get milk, fruit, yogurts, etc, how would that work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter