• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Deliveries??

disneykaws

Disney Mom/Grandmom
Has anyone ever had groceries delivered to the S/D for their stay?
We are driving from Pennsylvania and have very minimal space in our van with 6 passengers (all adults and teens). We can't afford concierge, but have booked 2 rooms at the Dolphin. I was thinking of having a few things delivered to the room (cereals, snacks, cases of soda and water, etc.) to create our own private "concierge lounge". Are the services like netgrocer very overpriced? Does the S/D allow such deliveries?

Last Dec. we had groceries delivered to the Dolphin with no problem (our adult children were staying there). I placed an order with NetGrocers about 4 days before we left for our vacation. I gave them the address for the hotel and the packages were delivered promptly.

The hotel stored the packages until our children's arrival and then delivered them to their rooms.

I've done this several times at various hotels in WDW and have never had a problem. It's really worth the few extra $$ for shipping.

Thanks so much for the info. We are definitely going to do this. We are 6 people in 2 rooms: My husband and myself, 2 college age sons, college age girlfriend, and high school son (all athletes with big appetites). It will save a lot of time and money if we are not tempted to do breakfast every morning and late night room service. Thanks again, I didn't think anyone was going to respond.

That's a great idea!!
Since room is not an issue w/us, we bring an extra suitcase & fill it up with coffee cakes, chips candy, gum cereal, etc. It really saves on our food bill! And better yet, we then use the empty suitcase to haul home all of our souvineers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter