• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
GARDENGALB4, I received the other envie today and I'm going to try to get to the store before 4/18 so I can use the Crystal Lite coupon. :)

Holy Mother of envies, Debi!! I got your MULTIPLE envies today. Helen, you better block out some time for sorting coupons next week!

Hi Gardengalb4! I received an envie yesterday. Kind of weird though because you had stamped it as usual and then there was a p.o. machine type stamp added to your stamp for 0.00 postage! :confused3 :rotfl:
The envie was right on the mark weight wise-so the nice postal woman hand-cancelled it & put that extra label on it so that there would be no questions down the line....
I did the same thing on the 2nd envie I sent this week too....luckily she was at the window that day too.;)

GARDENGALB4, I received the other envie today and I'm going to try to get to the store before 4/18 so I can use the Crystal Lite coupon. :)

If no other store is running a great deal, try Target...they have them for $1.99 this week.I picked up a few....hopefully they have good tear strips on them....:rotfl: :rolleyes:

If no other store is running a great deal, try Target...they have them for $1.99 this week.I picked up a few....hopefully they have good tear strips on them....:rotfl: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up about Target. I'll try to get there. Here's to GOOD TEAR STRIPS!!!! :rotfl: (Every time I open one of those challenging little packets, I think of you!! :))

MN_Gal Went to the post office again this morning, another line, another call. I went again after work and bit the bullet and waited in line. You have two envies headed your way. I did get a return call from customer service and they are looking into the problem.

For the next few weeks I will just send what I can fill in a .61 cent envie. It will require more envies but at least I won't have to wait in line. Let me know if they both arrive. Now that they have my name they might send my mail pony express. ;)

Just for the record the long time employees HATE what is happening and that is why I keep calling. They gave me the number to call and showed me emails that people are sending. I'm not the only one complaining. :headache:

Sorry to hear the line was so long again today-Hopefully the calls will help as I bet the customers and employees are all frustrated.

Whatever works for you better for sending-I'll be on the lookout for them.

On a side note-does anyone use the USPS software at home to prinout out postage? If you do, does it work well? Anything extra you need to get for it?

Corinna,
If this is inappropriate, please let me know and I will delete!

Dear ladies,
I just saw that this weekend's Red Plum is going to have a $4 off of Children's Zytec coupon in it. Between my two boys we literally go through a bottle of this a week all year round. If anyone would be able to send some my way, I'd be SO thankful!!! Just PM me for my address.

Thank you BUNCHES!
Stacey

ScoobySMC ~ An envie went out to you today.

Also, I want to say how much I appreciated the birthday envies from Englishrose and one other from a Dis member who I lost the card from...:eek:

Yikes! Hope you get it fixed soon (and without too much out of pocket)
Thank you! It is actually still under the house warranty, so it wasn't too bad. Just needed a new compressor switch. (bummed, was hoping for a new one) :(

:thumbsup2Anyway, got your envie to the PO today, enjoy!

Rosie-Got a manilla envie yesterday and another one today. No time to go through yet, but will soon! Thank you!!:yay::yay:

Thank you! It is actually still under the house warranty, so it wasn't too bad. Just needed a new compressor switch. (bummed, was hoping for a new one) :(

:thumbsup2Anyway, got your envie to the PO today, enjoy!

Rosie-Got a manilla envie yesterday and another one today. No time to go through yet, but will soon! Thank you!!:yay::yay:

You are welcome and I already have a huge envie ready that hopefully I can get out by saturday if not monday some short dated in there so watch them !!

Nena~Holy Mother of Coupons.....that took me awhile to go thru those. Thank you so much, there were a bunch I will use. I have to say that I LOVE the Cheez-It coupons (I never see those). Also the $3 off 1 Snuggle fabric softener, that is awesome, I have never seen one with that much off. Mine are usually like .25 cents. (seriously). So thank-you...that was a great week of coupons!

hsembrick - I'm sorry, I forgot to let you know that I'm out of town this week, and won't be able to send. I'll make up for it and mail a good one on Monday. I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter