Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandi I sent you an envelope which will go out tomorrow. I sent you some Price Chopper register coupons that I didn't want hope someone can use them.

Gwen I will have an envie to mail this week !! I wet thru the one I hadand hopefully pulled all the 12/31 exp dates !!! I had a P& G insert today did anyone else!!????

I got a P&G insert too! Thank goodness...I would have been mad if I paid for a paper two weeks in a row with no coupons!

Nena~I don't think I posted last week when I got my envie,but I did get it. THings were just so hectic with Christmas. Thank-you.

Dznybound~I stuck one in the mail for ya today. :thumbsup2

Anne- so sorry, have been way behind with the holidays. We have house guests and they are leaving on Wednesday, I really hope to have a Huge envie out for you by the weekend!! Again I am so SORRY!!

Mailing to Jeanette today...from the Outer Banks!!

Have a rockin' new year's eve everyone!!!!

Anne- so sorry, have been way behind with the holidays. We have house guests and they are leaving on Wednesday, I really hope to have a Huge envie out for you by the weekend!! Again I am so SORRY!!

Gwen hope mine are getting there !! 2 more are in the mail!!!

Hi Everyone,
I have 10 riders that have not checked in for Dec. as of yet. You are 1 of them if you received a PM from me just now. You have a couple days left to check in. If I don't hear from you I don't know if you are still with us or not. I will have to assume you are not. I will not be contacting your receivers to see if they are getting their envies, it makes for extra work on me. So, if you have received a PM from me just now, please check in for Dec. if you wish to remain with us.
Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

I didn't mail out this week but will have one ready for next week.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday season
:goodvibes

I will mail out when I get the coupons from MnGal. Hope LuLu2 is receiving ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter