Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
umaangel00 ~ did you get your larger envie last week?
I have an envie ready for you to go out now.:)

Hi all...:yay:
Elena... pedialyte coupons will go out tomorrow, sorry about the wait i just found them on my desk:rolleyes1
Rebecca...envie on its way to you tomorrow
Have a great week everyone:goodvibes

dislal/Beth- I have three envelopes ready to send to you tomorrow. I wasn't sure how much I could cram in one and they're the small ones too, so you'll be getting three this week. Hopefully they will get there quickly and please, since I am new to this, let me know if there is something else I should be doing :thumbsup2

MN VIking Fan -

I am sorry for not getting you an envie for last week! There is some things going on around here and prevented me from sending one out. I will be sending you 2 this week either tomorrow or Tuesday!

Thanks for letting me know. I totally understand and I'll be looking forward to receiving them! :) Have a great week! :)

Jen just got an envie from you this morning! Awesome as usual! Thanks Sweets! :thumbsup2

Is anyone interested in a $3.00 off coupon for Barney's Top 20 Countdown on DVD? PM me and let me know!

pamom 2 envies went out today, I was standing by waiting to strangle the mailman if he failed to take them :lmao:

Leanne your envelope was dropped off at PO this morning.

MrsKayJay I believe you were the one to send me a glucose monitor coupon. It came Sat. Thank you so much.

I cannot remember who sent me the MIR for grapefruit spoons but I got that one too.

You guys are great.

Looking forward to getting coupons this week. Will be first time in a while.

Leanne your envelope was dropped off at PO this morning.

MrsKayJay I believe you were the one to send me a glucose monitor coupon. It came Sat. Thank you so much.

I cannot remember who sent me the MIR for grapefruit spoons but I got that one too.

You guys are great.

Looking forward to getting coupons this week. Will be first time in a while.

Do you need more of the glucose monitor coupons? I think I have a couple. If they are free I usually buy and donate them, but if you can use them, I'll mail to you. Just pm me your address.

PMGreene got you a envi in the box today. I didn't know when I would make it to the post office so it's not really big. I will prob. put tog. a second one to put in the box in the next day or 2 help ya get a jump start esp. since this is your first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter