Groceries

mouserocker

Earning My Ears
What is the best way to get groceries? I know that there are services out there that will deliver for a fee, but is there any other way? Would taking a cab be an option or would that cost more than the delivery?

I believe the cost of the cab would be more than the cost of the delivery service. We use WEGOSHOP.com and are charged whatever the fee is of the groceries plus a small fee. Plus, I did not have to spend valuable time on my vacation in the grocery store.:thumbsup2

I'm thinking you mean while you are in WDW. We take the #56 bus from the TTC (MK) to Publix or Walmart. Mind you, we can't carry a case of water. I think the fare is $2 each way. Usually Publix. It's closer.

You could take a car service from the airport (assuming you're flying) instead of Magical Express. Many of them offer complimentary stops to the grocery store on your way to the resort. You may want to compare paying for the car service versus paying a delivery fee and somewhat inflated grocery prices for one of the delivery services.

We've used Gardengrocer.com several times and have had no issues with them. The fee is about $12 or free if your order is $200 or more. I would definitely just have them delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter