Groceries with QSDP

CaliKT

Mouseketeer
Last year we had the regular DP and I ordered groceries for the room -- mostly breakfast stuff (cereal boxes and bagels), juice/milk boxes for my kids, and some snacks. It was too much food. We ended up having to bring home a lot of the snacks.

This year we are doing the QSDP. I am debating what to do about breakfast and whether or not to buy groceries. I don't anticipate us using a lot of credits for breakfast (maybe once or twice), but we do need to eat something. Do you think groceries with the QSDP is overkill? What does everyone do for breakfast?

Our family has used the QSDP several times. The first couple times we brought breakfast items (pop tarts, mini muffins, Nutri-grain bars, etc) as well as snack foods to throw in the backpack or for in the room at night. We've learned that the snacks usually end up coming back home with us. For our family, the QSDP is plenty of food (between the meals and snack) that as long as we bring our own breakfast, we are good to go.

TS meals are much more filling than any CS meals I've had - that's why we always feel "full" when using the regular dining plan. But either way, you're getting 2 meals.

For our family, we prefer using our meal credits for lunch and dinner - we feel we get a better value. Besides, we don't like using them for breakfast cause our touring plans of the parks are usually "commando" in the mornings and we don't want to waste time sitting down for breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter