Groceries to villas

jakesmom_01

Mouseketeer
Can any members tell me how reasonable or unreasonable it is to have "groceries" delivered to our villa and available prior to getting to resort. I'm interested in prices of water, cereal, milk. TIA

Can any members tell me how reasonable or unreasonable it is to have "groceries" delivered to our villa and available prior to getting to resort. I'm interested in prices of water, cereal, milk. TIA

We used Garden Grocer (I think that's what it was called), and it wasn't a huge difference than regular prices. Slightly inflated, but totally worth the convenience. We bought items for about 2 meals a day and snacks, spent about $150 for 6 days.

We always order breakfast and snacks, water and beer from garden grocers. Yes you pay a little more plus delivery but so worth it. If you order beer you have to email or fax a copy of a DL. I have a standard grocery list for a weeks stay.

Completely worth it for us! I think it's a little overpriced, but I would end up spending ALOT more if I didn't use it! We generally get drinks, breakfast and snacks. I can easily eat a scrambled egg for a snack so it doubles as both!

We so appreciated using Garden Grocer. They are not inexpensive prices but it is much less expensive then Disney prices. Just be careful not to order too much, what we didn't finish got thrown out. I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

We also love Garden Grocer. Prices were comparable to home. The fresh fruit bowls were awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter