Groceries near Castle Inn and Suites?

WeLuvBuzz

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy groceries or at least baby supplies (i.e.,diapers, baby food, formula) within walking distance of Castle Inn and Suites? I'm trying to figure out how much I'll need to bring on the plane and we won't have a rental car until we leave DL for San Diego (5 days).

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy groceries or at least baby supplies (i.e.,diapers, baby food, formula) within walking distance of Castle Inn and Suites? I'm trying to figure out how much I'll need to bring on the plane and we won't have a rental car until we leave DL for San Diego (5 days).

There is a Target on Harbor

There is a Target on Harbor

Definitely not within walking distance, though. It's a ways down in Garden Grove. I believe the ART can take you there.

If you want somewhere closer, there is a quickie mart across Harbor from the Castle Inn. Things are marked up significantly, though.

If you don't mind a good walk then go up Harbour towards Ball Rd, turn right into Ball rd then about quarter a mile down on your right side is a big supermarket. Target can easily be reached by bus straight down Harbour, look out for Target of your left just set back from the road. The bus will drop you back pretty close to your hotel. There is a 7/11 on the corner of Katella and Harbour, that is easy walk but more expensive.

You can have those things delivered through Albertsons.com or Safeway.com. We did this during our last stay and it worked out great! You order what you need online and they will deliver it to your room. We never have a rental car during our visits to DLR so this works out great for us.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter