groceries from where?

Michiganfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi- are all the places that deliver groceries about the same? I've heard about netgrocer, wegoshop...

This sounds easy-- is it as easy as it seems? About how far in advance do you need to order? :)

Thanks!!

I use garden grocer, and yes it is easy. You just go to their website and set up an account, add items to your cart and check out. you schedule a day and time for them to deliver it to your resort. If you are not there, bell services will hold it for you until you return to your room and keep your perishables cold. If you want something that is not on their list you can request that it be added to your order. I would order several weeks in advance, especially if you are going at a busy time. I think the delivery fee is $12.

I just placed my first order with Garden Grocery yesterday... at 12 days out from our trip. They were booked solid for our arrival day... which was ok since we weren't arriving until 8 pm. And the only delivery time available for the next day was 6-8 pm. I took it. I just ordered water, juice, soda and small snacks for the room. You need a $40 minimum.

We've used WeGoShop on our last two trips, and plan on using them again at Christmas. Make a list of what you want, specify brands if need be, quanties, and email it in. When you get in your room, call them and set a time for them to deliver. That easy!

I just placed my first order with Garden Grocery yesterday... at 12 days out from our trip. They were booked solid for our arrival day... which was ok since we weren't arriving until 8 pm. And the only delivery time available for the next day was 6-8 pm. I took it. I just ordered water, juice, soda and small snacks for the room. You need a $40 minimum.

I placed an order with garden grocer today, but they did not have the day I needed the groceries avaiable. I gave them a call and was told they can squeeze another delivery on the day I needed. Maybe if you give them a call, they can adjust the delivery time for you.

we use gardengrocer.com and book about the same time we book airfare (southwest) so in the 5 month range and never have an issue w/delivery date/time. gardengrocer is reasonable cost wise and very efficient delivery wise. was very pleased with them and saved so much money

We had great service from Wegoshop.com. You specify exactly what you want (no pre-made list), email it in, and they let you know that everything is available, set up a delivery time, and you are good to go.
Total effort was about 15 minutes!

I used gardengrocer.com for my trip in august and it was very easy. we placed our order about a month in advance and it was delivered promptly. we got everything we had ordered and it made the week so much easier having water and snacks in the room.:thumbsup2

I booked garden grocer today for 11/19 delivery and all the morning times were full.

Dr. Ellis :wizard: 50 days and counting!

WEGO shop was great. We went over Labor Day and they were awesome. We looked up the Publix ad online ahead of time and they got us everything we needed - adult beverages included- and brought it right to our room. We placed our order a week ahead of time and then added to it a few days later. :cool1:

Thank for the great tips! Is there a brand of spring water in Florida that is better than others? We are used to drinking Arrowhead out here in California. Not a big fan of Aquafina.

We ordered Poland Spring water. They sell Dasani and the local Zepherillis (yuck) around the property. They are $2 for an 8 oz bottle and $2.50 for a 12 oz bottle. RIPOFF!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter