Groceries Delivered

Suzanne033

Nobody on their deathbed ever wishes they spent mo
I am taking the Land/Sea Cruise on December 16, 2004 and am considering having groceries delivered to either my room at the Beach Club or to my stateroom on the ship and have a couple of questions.

1. Who are the online groceries that serve central Florida?

2. Can I have groceries delivered to my stateroom or do I have to have them delivered to my room at the Beach Club.

3. How do I know what my room number I will be in at the Beach Club?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Well at the Beach club u can simply send package with name on it and date of arrival and they will hold it for u ..

will not need anything on the ship?? Will u ??
U will not be allowed to have stuff delivered on to the ship UNLESS u Send a Gift Basket from Shirley... To your self...

U Can carry some stuff on or pack it in luggage ...

but for a short cruise they provide a lot of good stuff

I am sorry and I am sincerely NOT making fun of you, but after reading your post I envisioned a little row boat with a stock boy from the Publix supermarket rowing his little arms off trying to deliver groceries to the ship!! It just struck me as funny!! (I know, I know.. I'm a little weird!!!):crazy:

You can mail yourself groceries to the resort. We did this with our DGD's formula and diapers on her first trip to WDW when she was just 4 months old. It was sooo much easier than packing them and taking up all that room in the suitcases. Plus we were worried we wouldn't be able to find her brand of formula. If you want, you can also pack all of your grocery items in a separate suitcase from your clothing and when you eat up all the "stuff" you will have an empty suitcase to bring home all your souveniers.

Hope this info helps. Please don't be angry for me having a little chuckle at your post!!:)

we stayed at the wilderness lodge villas a couple of years ago and albertsons delivered our groceries to the hotel. we faxed them a list and told them when to deliver. it worked very well. found the phone number for the local on the internet.

What type of groceries would you want delivered to your stateroom on the ship?

Acutally, we were thinking more like beer, soda and water. Also maybe some breakfast snacks for the Land portion.

Ya well i would love to be able to have someone send groceries from florida to your resort and the ship also...we have an infant coming with us tomorrow night and we are lugging on two gallons in a carry on!! because we dont want it to get thrown around and have them break in someone luggage....we called and actually asked disney if they could someone arrange some 2 gallons of water for us....and they couldnt even do that! they actually told us to pack them with us.....after we just paid 11,000 for this trip which i thought was just out of hand a simple 2 gallons of water....i wouldnt mind carrying them on to the ship...but just going through the terminals and everything else....these days how am i supposed to know if they will let us get on the plane with two gallons of water! but yes we can send it through the mail....but its too much right now seeing we were counting on there not being a problem with them leaving 2 gallons....do you guys think we were asking too much???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter